Jon McCain is dead

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Re: Jon McCain is dead

Post by Jered »

Cybrludite wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:02 pm Gotta love how everyone who called him a war criminal in 2008 are now calling him an elder statesman.
I thought the Democrats liked war criminals.

It's like they don't even remember history about what Fuckface Kerry said that he did in Viet Nam.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

40160165_10155933231169891_4505959797798993920_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Politically, he was a disaster.

For what he did in the Naval service, I have the utmost respect.

So, RIP
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

There was also the matter of only needing a couple more crashes to become a communist ace.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

There was a pilot in the Flying Tigers who was nicknamed "Enemy Ace" because he had a knack for crashing airplanes and walking away from the wreck.

Senator McCain is Saint John McCain now because he's safely dead and the Leftists can safely praise a Republican who won't do anything against them any more. To the Leftists, any dead Republican is not an enemy any more but one of the "Honored Dead", as Humphrey Bogart's character put it in "To Have and Have Not." The only reason Warren Beatty is a pallbearer is to assure himself the man they called racist in his campaign ten years ago is safely dead.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy