Kennedy Retirement

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Langenator

Re: Kennedy Retirement

Post by Langenator »

If Ginsburg dies while Trump is in the WH and the GOP controls the Senate (I don't see her retiring under those conditions), the Left's meltdown will be beyond Chernobyl. They will go full China Syndrome and beyond.

Honestly, given their current state of unhinged-ness, I would not rule out attempted assassinations of GOP senators from any state with a Dem governor (who would appoint the replacement). Actually, I might not put it past them right now.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 pm I read elsewhere that Ginsburg’s been dead for a year, and interns have been carting her around ala Weekend at Bernie's... Image
I saw a meme picture somewhere that said she was getting transfusions from Keith Richards :twisted:
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Someone posted over on GD that based on her age, and using actuarial tables and data analysis, that Ginsburg only has a 14% chance of living till the 2020 elections.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Captain Wheelgun wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 pm I read elsewhere that Ginsburg’s been dead for a year, and interns have been carting her around ala Weekend at Bernie's... Image
I saw a meme picture somewhere that said she was getting transfusions from Keith Richards :twisted:
I saw another one captioned, "Why is everybody staring at me?"
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Some day if I meet up with you guys offline I can tell you how this decision affects my job directly in a very good way.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds