GOP Retreat

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

GOP Retreat

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.nationaljournal.com/s/66923 ... DW9A8QQYG9

Actually, from a generic ballet standpoint things do not look quite so ugly as they did a while ago. But if the donors and operation do not get going, it will look ugly no matter what
MiddleAgedKen

Re: GOP Retreat

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

I can speak directly to Ohio. Cordray's amicus brief on Heller alone gives him a better record on guns than Mike DeWine (not that he's actually better on 2A rights, but that Mike DeWine is a gun-grabbing RINO turd, like waaaay too many Ohio Republicans).

I might hold my nose and vote for DeWine, but I wouldn't waste a penny, an ounce of breath, or a particle of shoe leather on him otherwise. Renacci has been my Congressman...about the only thing I can say for him is that at least he's an accountant, not a lawyer. Sherrod Brown is a full-on bull goose commie. He's Dennis Kucinich with better press.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
randy

Re: GOP Retreat

Post by randy »

The one thing I can say about DeWine as Ohio AG is that he has not screwed up the CCW program. He could have easily made administrative changes and dicked with reciprocity agreements. Of course that's a pretty low bar.

Of course Cordray could have played stupid games when he was AG and didn't either. My concern is that in today's Dem party he will have to go hard left to maintain any influence on the national level (and don't all Govs imagine themselves heading for the Presidency?).

Either way Kasich is gone, which a ray of light no matter who wins in November.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".