Worst law enforcement executive branch?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
evan price

Re: Worst law enforcement executive branch?

Post by evan price »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:I'm all for no more NFA tax stamps provided it comes with no more NFA.
Did you know that Americans are still allowed to buy machine guns and saw off shotguns as long as they pay a tax? The National Firearms Act allowed these terrible weapons of war to be purchased by anyone as long as they pay a small transfer tax.
Please, for the children, write or call your congressman and tell them to repeal the National Firearms Act, today!
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Yeah, why we are all dreaming about that, why not wish for something with a better chance of happening, like hitting the powerball? :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Goods2010

Post by Goods2010 »

evan price wrote: Did you know that Americans are still allowed to buy machine guns and saw off shotguns as long as they pay a tax? The National Firearms Act allowed these terrible weapons of war to be purchased by anyone as long as they pay a small transfer tax.
Please, for the children, write or call your congressman and tell them to repeal the National Firearms Act, today!
Had that same idea about machine guns. Great coordinated wailing and gnashing of teeth about how the registry is closed and we need to address the issue of unregistered machine guns by opening it again. Figured with proper wording, hysteria, and "bipartisanship" endorsed by the eeeeeeevvvvviiiiiilllll gun lobby that might drop the price of a Thompson.

Of course if I hit the power ball I'll squander my fortune trying to make it happen.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Although the FBI has been lacking lately: https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/14/ ... -shooting/
Ultimately, the FBI refused to say the shooter had a political motive, though it’s clear to everyone who was on the field that day that he did:
Uh huh...
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka