Ban Assault T-shirts

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Ban Assault T-shirts

Post by Jered »

The First Amendment triggers gun banners, too.

Who knew?
Blue Lives Matter reported that Benbrook Police Department Cpl. J. Reese said the woman did indeed call police on Johnston, and described him as a “suspicious person” who had a “gun holstered to his chest” and wearing the offensive T-shirt.
That woman is probably an HOA president and a cancer on society.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Windy Wilson

Re: Ban Assault T-shirts

Post by Windy Wilson »

Doubtless my "Nation of Riflemen" T-Shirt would give her a cerebral hemorrhage. It would be the most cerebral activity for her in decades.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Why wasn't the woman cited or charged?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

skb12172 wrote:Why wasn't the woman cited or charged?
Yes, calling the police and lying about the shirt was a form of swatting.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rod

Post by Rod »

Windy Wilson wrote:Doubtless my "Nation of Riflemen" T-Shirt would give her a cerebral hemorrhage. It would be the most cerebral activity for her in decades.
I just wish Kim would authorize them to go back into production. Only the two smallest sizes are still available. I've worn out both of mine and can't get a new one. By the way, I have an original one, WITH pocket, moar pocket t-shirts!!!!
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote:That woman is probably an HOA president and a cancer on society.
There's a difference? :ugeek:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Rod wrote:
Windy Wilson wrote:Doubtless my "Nation of Riflemen" T-Shirt would give her a cerebral hemorrhage. It would be the most cerebral activity for her in decades.
I just wish Kim would authorize them to go back into production. Only the two smallest sizes are still available. I've worn out both of mine and can't get a new one. By the way, I have an original one, WITH pocket, moar pocket t-shirts!!!!
Has anybody asked him? I don't mean to be a jerk for saying this, but the last I heard he could probably use the extra income. I would certainly buy a couple.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Rod

Post by Rod »

Decided to take the bull by the horns and wrote Kim an e-mail, not quite begging, to have him start selling the t-shirts again. Maybe others can e-mail him also. Or maybe he just wants to forget them. Shrug.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

What is his email address?
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote:
Jered wrote:That woman is probably an HOA president and a cancer on society.
There's a difference? :ugeek:
Cancers on society include, but are not limited to HOA presidents.

:mrgreen:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.