Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
User avatar
Jered
Good Christ I Need A Life
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 am
Location: The Misty Mountains

Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby Jered » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:21 am

Why are you beating me up?

Because you pepper sprayed me you dumbfuck.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

User avatar
McClarkus
Loose Cannon
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby McClarkus » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:27 am

The term "Bite off more than you can chew" comes to mind...... How are those ski goggles working out for you eh?
One secret to life. Step #1 - Find something you enjoy doing. Step #2 - Find someone foolish enough to pay you to do it.

User avatar
Windy Wilson
Active Shooter
Posts: 4672
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:32 am

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby Windy Wilson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 am

Does Washington have a "No masks on the street except for Mardi Gras" law like the southern states do?
Maybe it could be pitched as something against the KKK and the Neo-Nazis, so the Leftists in the state legislatures would pass it.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy

User avatar
Rustyv
Case Shiner
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 am

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby Rustyv » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 am

These antifa pricks are going to pick on a guy one day with zero fucks to give and someone is going to eat a pepper spray can sandwich with a side of their own teeth.

It was precious when they all pulled out their phones and told the meat heads to call the authorities.

Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.

To quote Admiral Painter:
This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams

User avatar
Jered
Good Christ I Need A Life
Posts: 7109
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:30 am
Location: The Misty Mountains

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby Jered » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:13 am

Or eventually one of them is going to get shot and die during this sort of thing. When the police determine it was self defense, there will be much shrieking.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

User avatar
JKosprey
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby JKosprey » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am

Rustyv wrote:Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.


I live in NY and don't see this kind of shit. It's probably not actually that bad....and I say that as an EMT in the capital district of the state. It may be worse out west, but I've lived a lot of places and found that most of them are pretty much middle of the bell curve as far as crazy goes.

Full disclosure though: I'm coming to terms with the fact that I am actually a bit of a leftie. Never, ever with guns....but I identify less and less with the right as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of the cliche young lib/old conservative...

User avatar
JKosprey
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby JKosprey » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 am

JKosprey wrote:
Rustyv wrote:Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.


I live in NY and don't see this kind of shit. It's probably not actually that bad....and I say that as an EMT in the capital district of the state. It may be worse out west, but I've lived a lot of places and found that most of them are pretty much middle of the bell curve as far as crazy goes.

Full disclosure though: I'm coming to terms with the fact that I am actually a bit of a leftie. Never, ever with guns....but I identify less and less with the right as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of the cliche young lib/old conservative...


*edited to add for this specific incident: If you hit me with pepper spray and immediately enter my personal space and are not an identified LEO attempting to make an arrest, I'm probably going to shoot you. These folks are lucky.

User avatar
g-man
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1032
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: Northern Calfrutopia
Contact:

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby g-man » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 am

JKosprey wrote:
JKosprey wrote:
Rustyv wrote:Whenever my bosses start making noise about me moving to the northwest, I politely decline because for God’s sake I don’t want my kids anywhere near this level of crazy.


I live in NY and don't see this kind of shit. It's probably not actually that bad....and I say that as an EMT in the capital district of the state. It may be worse out west, but I've lived a lot of places and found that most of them are pretty much middle of the bell curve as far as crazy goes.

Full disclosure though: I'm coming to terms with the fact that I am actually a bit of a leftie. Never, ever with guns....but I identify less and less with the right as time goes on. Kinda the opposite of the cliche young lib/old conservative...


*edited to add for this specific incident: If you hit me with pepper spray and immediately enter my personal space and are not an identified LEO attempting to make an arrest, I'm probably going to shoot you. These folks are lucky.


That was my exact thought. It's all fun and games until they pepper spray someone who has a firearm. No real provocation and the guy pepper sprays someone, then ASP batons come out? That pretty much covers the bases for use of a firearm in self defense.

And the bitch trying to play 'authority figure'? "Hey, hey, hey... what are you doing?" "Did you not just see them pepper spray me?"

Seriously, the Painter quote gets more and more apropos every day.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

User avatar
SoupOrMan
Good Christ I Need A Life
Posts: 5449
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:58 am
Location: The Village Hidden in Bureaucracy

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby SoupOrMan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:56 am

That's an escalation towards shooting right there. Masked person with pepper spray followed up by his/her masked friends with batons?
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds

User avatar
HTRN
Probably Unemployed
Posts: 10760
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:05 am
Location: Under your bed with a knife
Contact:

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby HTRN » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 am

Rustyv wrote:These antifa pricks are going to pick on a guy one day with zero fucks to give and someone is going to eat a pepper spray can sandwich with a side of their own teeth.

When they pullijg shot in Manhattan, i was hoping for them to start shit over in the east village, ideally on east third... :twisted:
EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

User avatar
randy
Moderator
Posts: 7216
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 am
Location: EM79

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby randy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm

I was taught explicitly during armed security training in the 90's that someone trying to pepper spray you was to be considered a lethal threat as you wouldn't be able to protect yourself if hit effectively and prevent them from taking your weapon to use against you.

And given the beating they took, it's obvious they have no clue how to use their toys as not one of the victims appeared to be effectively incapacitated.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

User avatar
Steamforger
On a list somewhere
Posts: 2747
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:41 pm

Re: Antifa Sprays Dude. Gets Beat Up

Postby Steamforger » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

The guy in the green Carhart at the end looks like he may be holding a knife or a Harry Potter wand.

"Avada ka...."
"BLAM"


Return to “Politics, Law, and Justice”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests