Gold Fringed Flag in Courtroom

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

Gold Fringed Flag in Courtroom

Post by Jered »

So, as far as I can tell, I've been summoned for jury duty.

I'm concerned about something though. What does it mean if the courtroom has a gold fringed flag? Is it a legitimate court? If I ask about a gold fringed flag, will that get me out of jury duty?

[spoiler]I am not a sovereign citizen and this post is a joke.[/spoiler]
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Kommander

Re: Gold Fringed Flag in Courtroom

Post by Kommander »

Just start talking about jury nullification. You'll be out of there before lunch.
evan price

Post by evan price »

The jury notice only applies to your corporate person anyway and if your birth certificate wasn't signed you don't subscribe to those laws. Your sovereign person is immune since you are not subscribed.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Rod

Post by Rod »

evan price wrote:The jury notice only applies to your corporate person anyway and if your birth certificate wasn't signed you don't subscribe to those laws. Your sovereign person is immune since you are not subscribed.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
g-man

Post by g-man »

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I can't seem to find the NSN for Admiralty Flags. The only ones I can manage to find are marked as Ceremonial, Parade, and Indoor... so maybe my Google-fu is weak on this one. Could one of you kind gentlemen point me in the right direction so I can ensure our office is working on Army data under the proper authority?
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

AGNTSA.

(Also kidding.)
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Termite

Post by Termite »

Kommander wrote:Just start talking about jury nullification. You'll be out of there before lunch.
Wear a FIJA T-shirt. That'll do it.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Just revealing myself as a lawyer seems to do the trick.
The pointy incisors and the lizard-like pupils may have something to do with it, too.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

Termite wrote:
Kommander wrote:Just start talking about jury nullification. You'll be out of there before lunch.
Wear a FIJA T-shirt. That'll do it.

The crook county jury waiting areas have signs up forbidding providing information or documentation to other jurors, and I saw people harangued about wearing t-shirts with logos or mottos on them.
Johnnyreb

Post by Johnnyreb »

Back in Texas I got called every year for jury duty. There are, or maybe were a lot of class action suits in Jefferson County. I understand Texas was real popular for such lawsuits but I hear there's been some changes since then. I never got picked. But then anywhere I go, where I may be sitting around waiting, I've got a book in my hand. I don't think lawyers want to pick a book reader for a civil trial. They don't really want people who might think things through.

Especially when suing on behalf of a man who needs an oxygen tank in the courtroom because he messed up his lungs doing sandblasting without a filter mask and is suing the company that put the sand in a bag and not the people who had actually employed him. I didn't get picked but I don't think he won. While we were all waiting to be called back in to pick the jury after lunch, that guy jogged up the stairs right past all of us to go inside. And when we got called in, there he was, breathing his oxygen.