Academy Sports Lawsuit

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Precision

Re: Academy Sports Lawsuit

Post by Precision »

308Mike wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:
308Mike wrote:I'm pretty sure Commiefornia is one of those screwed-up states. :oops: :evil: :x :roll: :roll: :roll:
Kind of doesn't matter because realistically nobody who lives outside of the PRK is going to go there to buy a firearm.
You're right, but LOTS of folks INSIDE the screwed-up state would LOVE to buy their long-arms out of state (and bring them home into this shiitehole)!!!
dual residence.

Wife has CA residence and CA driver's license, husband has Florida residence and Florida driver's license. Lots of New Yorkers and New Jersey people do that. I dealt with it all the time.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
BDK

Post by BDK »

Just an FYI, the ABA has jack and f'in all to do with getting disbarred. Its a Pool of Communist Putrescence which tries to dupe the laity of its own importance.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Netpackrat wrote:Kind of doesn't matter because realistically nobody who lives outside of the PRK is going to go there to buy a firearm.
That's for DAMNED SURE!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad