Having white kids is racist

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Re: Having white kids is racist

Post by Vonz90 »

Langenator wrote:So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Which is pretty much just the flip side of what these two professors said - that not behaving that way keeps minorities, especially urban blacks, at the bottom. http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/co ... 70809.html

An assertion for which Wax and Alexander were excoriated by all 'right thinking' folks.
Same thought patterns that led to the fad of some schools making studying outside of class "cheating".
Greg

Post by Greg »

Vonz90 wrote:
Langenator wrote:So what's she's basically saying is that behaving according to 'bourgeois values' - i.e. get at education (at least finish high school), get a job before getting married, get married before having kids, go to work everyday and work hard - keeps white people (and Asians, but they tend to be ignored) at the top of the socio-economic heap.

Which is pretty much just the flip side of what these two professors said - that not behaving that way keeps minorities, especially urban blacks, at the bottom. http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/co ... 70809.html

An assertion for which Wax and Alexander were excoriated by all 'right thinking' folks.
Same thought patterns that led to the fad of some schools making studying outside of class "cheating".
Or children whose parents read to them having 'unfair privilege'.

It's all part and parcel with the deliberate effort to undermine and destroy nuclear families in general, because ultimately they are a threat and impediment to the establishment of utopia on earth.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

Greg wrote:
Vonz90 wrote:

Or children whose parents read to them having 'unfair privilege'.

It's all part and parcel with the deliberate effort to undermine and destroy nuclear families in general, because ultimately they are a threat and impediment to the establishment of utopia on earth.
As blogger James Lileks said "Personally, I’m interested in keeping other people from building Utopia, because the more you believe you can create heaven on earth the more likely you are to set up guillotines in the public square to hasten the process."

So yeah, impediments to setting up utopia on earth are a good thing.....
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

If you are in the minority, it makes sense to push for "color blind" policies. If your religion puts you in the 2% category (Jewish) or your skin color puts you in the 11% category (black), it's probably a bad idea to P### O## the other 90% or so of the population. An "Apartheid" system where employment or benefits go to the 10% is not sustainable unless supported by overwhelming force of violence.

At some point, the majority decide it has had enough.

It looks like a few other people have decided it's OK to be racist.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-0 ... igh-school

With "It's OK to be white" signs at Maryland schools.

Here's the money quote:
The Divided States of America is heading for a very bad day
As the whites in South Africa have figured out, being in the majority counts, and the majority can be as racist as it wants. The blacks in the US may soon discover similar arithmetic.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rich

Post by Rich »

Social Lamarckism (sic).
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
evan price

Post by evan price »

Over the past year or so I've made up my mind about a couple things.

1. I don't understand why certain groups keep publicizing the drivel that drools from the mouths of liberal college professors. At first it was amusing. Then infuriating. Now I'm convinced it's done to see who can be the shithouse-rat-craziest commie on the internet.
So I've stopped giving a crap what they say.

B. If one can be a human being and treat everyone with respect and decency until they prove themselves unworthy of that consideration- and yet still be called a racist, maybe one should stop behaving like a nice guy and embrace those latent tendencies they keep claiming one has.
The penalty is the same either way.

III. Words have meaning. When one chooses to use words in ways that are not fitting (such as calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist, homophobe, muslimophobe, cis-hetero-scum, etc) it dilutes the meaning of the word such that bad people who actually ARE those things are blended into a sort of scumbag smoothie because there isn't a worse descriptor for them.
Congratulations leftists, you've made the things you hate mainstream.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!