Who would of guessed this would happen?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
MarkD

Re: Who would of guessed this would happen?

Post by MarkD »

Pretty much.

The man who believes he's a woman is in the same position as the man who believes he's a Golden Retriever. Hand him a.picture of a.Golden Retriever and a mirror. Inability to work it out is a sign of mental illness, and is not corrected by transitioning into a dog.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Well , most of us . Couple places i visit regularly he would be very very lucky to make to jail , it would be disappeared , quickly. Which seems reasonable. :D
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

What about those of us who sexually identify as an attack helocopter? : :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

I've heard that attack helicopter mating practices are extremely dangerous, to both parties.
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote:What about those of us who sexually identify as an attack helocopter? : :mrgreen:
Sounds like somebody needs to re-torque your jesus nut with the biggest knipex they can get ahold of.

Edit to add; I'd also say you are timed out on a few life-limited components.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Langenator wrote:I've heard that attack helicopter mating practices are extremely dangerous, to both parties.
As are cargo helo mating practices!!! They're EXTREMELY messy (crews included)!!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad