Pig Trap

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Pig Trap

Post by D5CAV »

Good read, but don't click this link if you:

1. Are ADD - It's a long read (but worth it).
2. Don't want your name on some us.gov watch list.
3. Don't want to bother with anything not current - it was written in 2014 back when BHO was still POTUS.

http://taxicabdepressions.com/?p=1193

Here's a teaser:
I feel like I have been ripped off. I recognized at a very young age that I had won the lottery; of all the millions upon millions of people born on this planet the same year as I was, only a small segment of them were lucky enough to be born Americans, and now, a small group of lying and avaricious politicians and leftist activists have stolen my birthright.

All I want is the government that I was promised by my ninth grade civics teacher… a government of laws, not of men, a government with checks and balances, lawfully enforced to restrain and contain the government from infringing on the rights of populace. But all of this has been swept aside in my lifetime; now criminals like Eric Holder and Charlie Rangel and Al Sharpton and Lois Lerner and Jon Corzine suffer no sanction or consequence for openly and nakedly breaking the law. They are now part of a protected class, when 250 years ago, they would have been lucky to only have suffered being tarred and feathered.
The rest of the piece is just as well written. The fact that this guy is working as a taxi driver and not in his former position as a marketing executive speaks volumes on:

1. How our wonderful economy is attracting millions of migrants who want to do all those marketing jobs that Americans just won't do (Not!).
2. How he must have offended some "diversity hire" in his executive hierarchy.

He includes a quote from non-PC comedian Dennis Miller:
The Founding Fathers wouldn’t have put up with any of this shit. The Founders started blowing people’s heads off because the government put a tax on their breakfast beverage… and it wasn’t even coffee. Can you imagine how batshit those guys would have been on a double espresso?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Termite

Re: Pig Trap

Post by Termite »

I disagree with his "Mr Wheeler's" idea that 100 certain individuals would be sufficent; I think it would be more like 800-1200.

But the basic premise is sound.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."