Woman Shoots Homeless Man

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
skb12172

Woman Shoots Homeless Man

Post by skb12172 »

For asking her to move her car so he could sleep. Her father's bullshit cover story about the shots being a warning that accidentally hit the homeless guy doesn't exactly help her case.

I hope she enjoys prison. I also suspect that the Porsche will be his by the time this is over

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/661244001/
Last edited by skb12172 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Jered

Re: Woman Shoots Homeless Man

Post by Jered »

This is the one where the homeless guy asked her to move the car.

What in the actual fuck?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
TheArmsman

Post by TheArmsman »

Is there a link to the story?
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Link posted above. Her actions sound indefensible, but the media is doing its best to stir class hatred. In every story she is described as a "Porsche driving woman."
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

I am surprised at all the hate. Who among us hasn't shot some dude for asking us to move our Porsche. That could be you the media is attacking next time.
Greg

Post by Greg »

She was apparently on edge and looking for a fight. Human version of fear biting? Or she's an indulged brat with impulse control and anger management issues, if any of the stories about her past brushes with the law are to be believed.

I've only been to Nashville once, and I found it creepy in the middle of the day. The place was covered in idle ne'er-do-wells with predatory eyes, eyeing the tourists. At 3am? Forget about it.

If I *had* to be there at 3am, I might have offered the guy 10 bucks to keep an eye on the car.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Vonz90 wrote:I am surprised at all the hate. Who among us hasn't shot some dude for asking us to move our Porsche. That could be you the media is attacking next time.
What she is driving is irrelevant. What she did was bad enough, yet the narrative must be maintained. Stir that class envy pot, media.
Rich

Post by Rich »

After reading about her father's attempts to help her case, Just another All American Family,

Kinda reminds of former Texas Governor Anne Richards bragging about always carrying her little pearl handled .32 in her purse while insisting Texans would prove to be irresponsible if allowed to carry weapons on their persons, I think maybe she may have fallen back off the wagon then.

And then came Bush.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
randy

Post by randy »

Police spokesman Don Aaron said neither Quackenbush nor the woman riding in her car initially reported the incident to police.
Regardless of the merits (or lack thereof) in this case, it could be another data point supporting the "he who calls 911 first wins" theory
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
BDK

Post by BDK »

A) Its why you don't talk to press or police without counsel.

B) The deceased had several prior arrests for assaulting women, so her fear that he was a threat, seems justified.