Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
g-man

Re: Hillary suffering from Parkinson's?

Post by g-man »

Just a bit of follow-up: The body double layout linked above does have some bogus info attached. To wit, a quick image googling of "Hillary Clinton Waving" returns the following:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_ ... -dn29z.jpg

There's no 'spontaneous finger growth', they've obviously cherry-picked an image where her hand fits their analysis due to motion and angle.

That said, I still posit that the Anderson Cooper phone interview sounds nothing like her. Also, if there's this whole rumor mill around her not being well, and she's supposedly feeling much better, why the phone interview? I guarandamntee they'd send a news crew to wherever she is.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote:
MarkD wrote: 4) Obama decides it's in the nations best interests to suspend the election until new primaries can be held to select a new candidate, and he will selflessly continue in office until such time (maybe 2020).
Yeah, that's never gonna happen. They're too many factors why that this kind of thing doesn't happen here.
Roger Stone has a "work-around" to that. Elections go on as planned, but Michelle Obama replaces the Hildabeest on the ticket. Probably more morons would vote for her than the Hildabeest, anyway. Since she's said less, she's alienated fewer people.

http://www.shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact ... e_09142016

Hey! She's just as qualified as the Hildabeest! She sat in the White House for 8 years while her husband was [strike]banging bimbos[/strike] golfing.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Or the DNC could just stick with "Plan A"

The golfing was getting boring anyway. Time to bring back the bimbos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

By the way, there is historical precedence for a spouse (in this case Bill) "acting as President" in the case of the incapacitation of the President.

Woodrow Wilson was felled by a severe stroke on October 2, 1919. He was pretty much comatose. Only his physician and Edith Wilson, his wife, could see him. Edith Wilson claimed she could "interpret" his speech (he was severely paralyzed on one side of his body), so technically Wilson still governed as President. She was merely the "President Whisperer"; the only person who could understand what Wilson was saying. I guess it beats having a seance to communicate with the President, which Jackie Kennedy could have tried.

http://www.historyandheadlines.com/firs ... overnment/

Congress should have had the Thomas Marshall, Wilson's VP take over (which is what the VP is supposed to do), but Edith Wilson successfully played the "Weekend at Woody's" script and kept Wilson's true condition secret. Eventually, as "Weekend at Woody's" evolved into "Weeks at Woody's" and "Months at Woody's", people figured it out, but Marshall chose not to set a precedent by forcing the change of command so close to the end of Wilson's term.

Prohibition was a pet project of Edith Wilson. At least we can be assured that Bill won't do something that stupid while "interpreting" the Hildabeest's comatose ramblings.
g-man

Post by g-man »

I realize he's persona non grata around here, but y'all should really head over to Aesop's blog and read his thoughts on this. Truly. Epic. Rant.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

g-man wrote:I realize he's persona non grata around here, but y'all should really head over to Aesop's blog and read his thoughts on this. Truly. Epic. Rant.
Link?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

C'mon, Mike, you're kidding, right?

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Old Grafton wrote:C'mon, Mike, you're kidding, right?
http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/
Not kidding. I'm on a new machine (Windows 10), and haven't been on the forum much in the last couple of years. So I appreciate the link. Thank you very much, it's greatly appreciated.

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
g-man

Post by g-man »

308Mike wrote:
g-man wrote:I realize he's persona non grata around here, but y'all should really head over to Aesop's blog and read his thoughts on this. Truly. Epic. Rant.
Link?
Sorry about that...
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

g-man wrote:Sorry about that...
No worries. :D :D