Land of the Free?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Land of the Free?

Post by D5CAV »

Introducing IDI, the new "Santa Claus" company: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-0 ... ican-adult
It knows when you've been sleeping,
It knows when you're awake,
It knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!
Of course, I always hear the sheep bleating, "but it's for our own safety!"...
We are sure none of this will ever be used for pre-crime analysis or is anything the average honest patriotic American should worry about... remember, it's for your own good... and your own security. Besides what's a little personal liberty when the fate of the world is at stake?
...Right before they are slaughtered.

I used NPR's example of ITAR regulations to illustrate a point on police state politics, but frankly, those regulations don't matter.

Given that we all are committing about 3 felonies a day when you look at the stack of other regulations, either local, state or federal, all it takes is a sweep through our electronic footprints to find enough evidence to put any one of us away if a local DA or federal prosecutor suddenly gets a bone for any one of us.

They won't even bother to waste PawPaw's time to look through my garage for any "evidence" of breaking ITAR regulations. They will just send him to my house for the arrest.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe