FBI recommends no charges against Clinton

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Rod

Re: FBI recommends no charges against Clinton

Post by Rod »

JustinR wrote:In response to Mark, I had hoped that out of all of the institutions in the US Government, the professionalism and integrity of the FBI would prevail over politics, especially with some of the Director's earlier comments, and the fact it seemed like the investigation was taking a long time in order to make an airtight case. Obviously I was wrong. I think I'm going to call them the Federal Bureau of Idiocy from now on. I'd be interested to know how many agents quietly resign in protest over this decision.
The FBI has never been known for professionalism or integrity, Hoover had the dirt on so many people he bullied the media into making them into some kind of Super agents. You can look back to the 30s and on up into the present and see how corrupt and bumbling the FBI can be. They've railroaded innocents, suppressed evidence when it suited them, screwed up critical evidence, and generally, as pointed above, put bumbling into the B of FBI.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
randy

Post by randy »

MarkD wrote:Did anyone expect anything different? I mean six months ago. Did anyone think the FBI under the DOJ under this administration would have indicted her?
Expect? No. Hoped for in an excess of optimism......?

What surprised me was the gall in laying out how she and her staff met all elements of gross criminal negligence in the handling of classified information and then saying it doesn't matter because intentions.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

How the hell can't they see having a server is INTENT!
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Some are more equal than others.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

In other news, I'm told that the FBI has re-opened several other cases.

It seems that Lee Harvey Oswald was "extremely careless" in shooting across a public road.

And, Timothy McVeigh was "extremely careless" in his handling of fertilizer.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Termite

Post by Termite »

Jericho941 wrote:"She's guilty as hell, but I don't want to die. Or my family."
And it was a distinct possibility. Lynch had already been warned.

Think about it. It really doesn't matter WHAT was said during that 30 min visit on Lynch's plane by Bill Clinton, the underlying message was passed. Talking about grandchildren in vague terms? Is there ANYTHING more "mafisioso" than that?

The Clintons got started on this road during the Reagan administration, when Bill Clinton, then governor of Arkansas, discovered the Iran-Contra operation working out of Mena, AR.

Here are some interesting facts:

Asa Hutchison: Current governor of Arkansas. In 1982 he was appointed as the US Attorney for the western district of Arkansas......right when Barry Seal was running his drug operation out of Mena airport, with CIA help. While Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas.
Afterward, Hutchison was a 2 term US Rep from Arkansas 3rd district, from Jan 1997 - Aug 2001. He was then appointed by George W. Bush to be Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration Aug 2001 - Jan 2003. After 9/11, Congress created the Dept of Homeland Security. George W. Bush then tapped Hutchinson to lead the Border and Transportation Security Directorate, the largest division of the DHS.

George H.W. Bush: Former CIA director. VPOTUS under Reagan, at the same time Barry Seal was running his operation out of Mena. Was knowledgeable, if not directly involved, with Iran-Contra.
POTUS for one term after Reagan left office. Lost his re-election bid to Bill Clinton.

George W. Bush: Two term POTUS of USA, after Clinton. Former governor of Texas. While governor of Texas, he often traveled in a 1982 Beechcraft King Air 200 serial number BB-1014 that reportedly had belonged to Barry Seal. This aircraft is now owned by a Nevada corporation......

Starting to make sense now?
The Clintons didn't invent "hardball" on their own, they learned it from the CIA and the DEA. And the Bushes......
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I work with a guy from Arkansas who is pretty knowledgeable about the Clintons and their hi-jinks. We were joking yesterday that the University of Arkansas should open a School of Aviation and Supply Chain Management and name it after Barry Seal.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

"That investigation was a Republican witch hunt!"

They found one.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.