Feinstein at it again. Gun control legislation buried in appropriations bill

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
AlaskaTRX

Re: Feinstein at it again. Gun control legislation buried in appropriations bill

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Old Grafton wrote:The witch has a burning contemptuous hatred for firearms owners and after having had her ass whacked hard and often on the issue she is resolved to destroy all of us.
If/when the tar and feathering ever starts, I'm sure she'll be near the top of the list.
dfwmtx

Re: Feinstein at it again. Gun control legislation buried in appropriations bill

Post by dfwmtx »

If it wasn't for the anti-gun rank&file coming out with their anti-gun talking points before the funerals of every mass shooting, and the politicians trying to insert their bans into every little legislative nook and cranny, you wouldn't have conspiracy whackjobs like Alex Jones and his ilk saying "false flag attack!" every time this happens.
And don't mention DiFi should be tarred and feathered on the Internet! Now she'll need to double up her bodyguard, get herself another liscense to carry, and pass more antigun legislation so she feels safe.
Last edited by dfwmtx on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

All four gun control amendments failed to obtain the 60 votes need for inclusion. :D
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

John_in_Longview wrote:All four gun control amendments failed to obtain the 60 votes need for inclusion. :D
Yep, even Cornyn's amendment that would require the .gov to use Probable Cause as the standard to refuse a sale.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House