SCOTUS Denies Cert In AWB Challenge

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Re: SCOTUS Denies Cert In AWB Challenge

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote:Why? For thinking he'd appoint the right judges, or because he thinks Trump will get elected? :mrgreen:
henrybowman wrote:We can only hope Trump elects real Conservative and not Rinos like Kennedy..May he burn in Hell for his treason for all of time.
Because if that wasn't a typo, HB flunked high school civics.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Termite wrote:
HTRN wrote:Why? For thinking he'd appoint the right judges, or because he thinks Trump will get elected? :mrgreen:
henrybowman wrote:We can only hope Trump elects real Conservative and not Rinos like Kennedy..May he burn in Hell for his treason for all of time.
The president can elect to appoint pretty much whomever he wants.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Who gives a fuck?

If Trump does not win then we will not be able to reduce legal immigration, deport the illegals, secure the border, then if that does not happen will never be able to win an election again, then gun rights will be taken away bit by bit like California.

To quote Ann Coulter I do not care if he performers and abortion in the White House, as long as he reduces immigration, ends birthright ciztenship, builds the wall, deports the illegals I could care less as immigration decides all other issues.
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Aesop wrote:
henrybowman wrote:
Dub_James wrote:Either way, the lesson is clear; 2 or 3 Justices will be up for replacement after the next election - So VOTE.
We can only hope Trump elects real Conservative and not Rinos like Kennedy..May he burn in Hell for his treason for all of time.
You need to submit a sample for urinalysis drug screening ASAP, or consider a full psychological work-up. Seriously, dude.
Well we all know what kind of sub humans the dims will put on the bench.

As for Kennedy he could have killed Obamacare but did not..
henrybowman

Post by henrybowman »

Termite wrote:
Nominates.
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

henrybowman wrote:As for Kennedy he could have killed Obamacare but did not..
Kennedy could have done lots of things that he didn't do. Lots of things. But to my mind, the greatest evil on the current court is John Roberts. I fart in the general direction of the Roberts Court.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Termite

Post by Termite »

henrybowman wrote:Well, we all know what kind of sub-humans the dims will put on the bench.
Careful there. :|
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Durham68

Post by Durham68 »

henrybowman wrote:
Who gives a fuck?

If Trump does not win then we will not be able to reduce legal immigration, deport the illegals, secure the border, then if that does not happen will never be able to win an election again, then gun rights will be taken away bit by bit like California.

To quote Ann Coulter I do not care if he performers and abortion in the White House, as long as he reduces immigration, ends birthright ciztenship, builds the wall, deports the illegals I could care less as immigration decides all other issues.
Except that he won't. Just like he won't shut down the internet to stop ISIS. Or any of the other red meat he's tossing to the crowds.
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

henrybowman wrote:
Who gives a fuck?

And Obama was going to close the prison at Gitmo and bring peace to the Middle East. :roll:
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Yep, aid and abet a politician in the commission of an election. It's bound to work out different from all the other times...

...one of these times.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!