Woah!!! We have us a real foot stomper!!

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
dfwmtx

Re: Woah!!! We have us a real foot stomper!!

Post by dfwmtx »

Yogimus wrote:
dfwmtx wrote:Why would you want to assassinate a political candidate when you can simply hack the voting machines? It worked for Obama, twice.
And for bush before that. Also, you sound like a gorebot.
Entirely intentional, though true Gorebots only think the '04 vote was hacked while the 2000 election was the malfeasance of the Supreme Court.

Funny that Obama birtherism is now showing up as Cruz birtherism
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:Fuck gun banning Bill Bennett.
This, sideways, with a rusty chainsaw.

Then do it again because he also favors conscription as a means of promoting social cohesion. He can send his kids to try to conscript mine, and we'll see which of us weeps over a flag-draped coffin.
Preach it.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

dfwmtx wrote: Nah, I think Trump's run for the R prez nomination is more like black propaganda, to make the Republicans look bad.
It's self aggrandizment and a way to promote himself, to raise his image awareness, for his next media project.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I
dfwmtx wrote:If Trump is really supposed to be such an anti-establishment GAME CHANGUH!!!1!, why is he even bothering to seek to R nomination anyways? He's rich enough to pull a Perot and run as an independent if he really wants the presidency.
Nah, I think Trump's run for the R prez nomination is more like black propaganda, to make the Republicans look bad.
I think Trump's candidacy is a Bill Clinton idea to make Republicans look bad and prevent the pudding-spined Dems and the wavering independents from crossing over and voting R. Remenber, he began in May after he had a telephone calk from Clinton, in which Clinton admitted he told Trump to take a bigger leadership role in the Republican party. Knowing Trump's ego, that would be the star, the candidate for President. Trump is everything the Leftists say conservatives are. He's rich, loud, crude, has an ugly haircut, and no filter on his speaking, so the things he says can be construed as sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, islamophobic, racist, or bigoted.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
toad

Post by toad »

Heh, I just an image.
Hillary calls Trump, "OK you can stop campaigning now.", "Trump, " I don't think so." , "What! you promised." , "So did you and I can make much, much, more money by continuing to run and if I win this thing the sky is the limit."
"You fooked up, you trusted me." , "I've got dirt on you!" , "Everybody and there dog has dirt on me. If the Media can't take me down, all you have is the Justice Department and if you think VJ is going to come down on your side, you really do have a concussion."
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

MiddleAgedKen wrote:
Netpackrat wrote:Fuck gun banning Bill Bennett.
This, sideways, with a rusty chainsaw.

Then do it again because he also favors conscription as a means of promoting social cohesion. He can send his kids to try to conscript mine, and we'll see which of us weeps over a flag-draped coffin.
Not too long ago that very idea was being floated around this very site.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom,...Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you...; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

-Samuel Adams

Irate Islander