Why do they "have to lie "?

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Baja boy

Why do they "have to lie "?

Post by Baja boy »

Lady Accuses Police Officers Of Stopping Her For “Walking While Black”… Then This Video Shows Up
Dorothy Bland is the dean of the school of journalism at the University of North Texas. An African American, Bland also became a recent viral phenomenon when she accused white police officers of detaining her for “walking while black.”

http://conservativetribune.com/lady-acc ... manualpost

Evidence of MSM bias teaching !!
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
PawPaw

Re: Why do they "have to lie "?

Post by PawPaw »

There is no down-side. If, as soon as the lie was exposed, the trustees of her university had met and fired her for lying, then the others would take notice.

There will be no repercussions, so she's free to say whatever she likes with impunity.

It's like Hillary, who has been caught in lie after lie, yet people keep supporting her. Or, Obana, same deal. There is no downside, so they lie with impunity.

So, what will happen is a black journalism professor is caught in a blatant lie in print? Nothing.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House
Greg

Post by Greg »

Is she the lady with the mental problems and the thousands of dollars of outstanding traffic fines?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Because if they told the truth, nobody would give a shit, and they couldn't get their outrage on.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

It's a Black Thang.

:roll:
Eppur si muove--Galileo
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

Which part of "....by any means necessary" do you not understand? Lying to make yourself & your cause look better and to make your opponent look worse is a valid tactic. Truth? It doesn't set you free in a post-modern world truth is a malleable, multi-faceted thing.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

It seems to be a "me too, I got street cred" thing to say you've been hassled for DWB (or WWB as the case may be). You may have been an oreo who got college credentials and tenure but you can regain your authenticity by saying da man be keepin you down and s**t.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story