It's That Time: NRA Board of Directors Elections

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
308Mike

It's That Time: NRA Board of Directors Elections

Post by 308Mike »

My wife and I got our ballots, and there's 31 names for a maximum of 25 slots (of course, we can always for for less if we don't like the remaining candidates). I note that Joaquin Jackson is not listed on this ballot, and I think he no longer had a desire to run, most likely because he probably knew he'd not be selected due to his past bullshit comments.

Is anyone knowledgeable about the current names so we DON'T put another ASSHOLE like Joaquin Jackson on the board or re-elected???? I see quite a few names I'm familiar with and fully support (R. Lee Ermey, Tom Selleck, J. William Carter, Joel Friedman, Ted. W Carter, William H. Dailey, and several others), I'm more concerned about who NOT to select.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad