Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
User avatar
Catbird
Posts: 1056
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:50 pm

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Catbird » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:25 am

"If at first you don't succeed, that's one data point." XKCD

User avatar
Jered
Posts: 7218
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Jered » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:05 am

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

TheArmsman
Posts: 475
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by TheArmsman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 am


That was some fascinating reading. Wonder when the civil charges will be forthcoming.
When death is inevitable, style counts.

Survival trumps programming.

User avatar
skb12172
Posts: 7152
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by skb12172 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 am

I wonder if hospital security and the Univ of Utah cop were fired or disciplined?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.

User avatar
Jered
Posts: 7218
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Jered » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 pm

TheArmsman wrote: That was some fascinating reading. Wonder when the civil charges will be forthcoming.
Yep. The other police department told him that they didn't need a blood draw. He didn't tell is lieutenant about that, so the lieutenant told him to arrest Wubbels.

:roll:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Old Grafton
Posts: 1415
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Old Grafton » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:46 pm

TheArmsman wrote:

That was some fascinating reading. Wonder when the civil charges will be forthcoming.
In summary:
"1. You are fired. 2. You should have known better after 27 years. 3. You are a dickhead. 4. You've dragged us all into a trench full of shit. 5. You'll never work in this town again as a cop and We strongly suspect you won't work as an ambulance driver ANYWHERE anytime soon. Go away or We shall taunt you a second time."
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.

User avatar
Jered
Posts: 7218
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Jered » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:00 am

Old Grafton wrote: In summary:
"1. You are fired. 2. You should have known better after 27 years. 3. You are a dickhead. 4. You've dragged us all into a trench full of shit. 5. You'll never work in this town again as a cop and We strongly suspect you won't work as an ambulance driver ANYWHERE anytime soon. Go away or We shall taunt you a second time."
Hopefully he has no future as a cop anywhere, either.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

User avatar
evan price
Posts: 1788
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by evan price » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am

Jered wrote:The defective has been fired. The lieutenant got demoted.
The LT have an illegal order.
Detective Douchecanoe nut only obeyed an illegal order, he did so with gusto and made it his own in a way that strongly suggests that in his career "contempt of cop" was a commonly arrestable offense.

If only he will be found personally liable for the civil rights violation abd sleeve the rest of his working years swamping toilets in a Taco Bell to pay off the judgement.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!

User avatar
Jered
Posts: 7218
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:30 am

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by Jered » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:44 am

evan price wrote: The LT have an illegal order.
Detective Douchecanoe nut only obeyed an illegal order, he did so with gusto and made it his own in a way that strongly suggests that in his career "contempt of cop" was a commonly arrestable offense.

If only he will be found personally liable for the civil rights violation abd sleeve the rest of his working years swamping toilets in a Taco Bell to pay off the judgement.
The defective in question manipulated the lieutenant into giving him an illegal order so that he would have cover, too.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

User avatar
MiddleAgedKen
Posts: 2410
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Flyover Country

Re: Utah Nurse Arrested for Refusing to Perform Blood Draw

Post by MiddleAgedKen » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:58 am

Sounds like a "drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" type. :|
Watergate didn't have a body count.

Post Reply