Forum Categories

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
308Mike

Forum Categories

Post by 308Mike »

Many of us are either current military and/or former military, and I know a lot of them enjoyed the military topics (not necessarily gun related). NEVERMIND - I found The War Room

Beside the military, Aesop posts a lot of good medical information, including stuff relevant to what we do (go shooting).

What do you guys think about adding these forum topics back in somewhere? Although health and medical stuff could be included in the Kitchen Table description (along with food things). Most of us are meat-eaters. :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
princewally

Re: Forum Categories

Post by princewally »

308Mike wrote:
Beside the military, Aesop posts a lot of good medical information, including stuff relevant to what we do (go shooting).
I've got all of his preparedness articles in the wiki, I just need to finish formatting them.
I support rehabilitation through reincarnation. -TechBrute

My Blog
Blog #2: LRN
MN carry permit training
randy

Post by randy »

princewally wrote:
308Mike wrote:
I've got all of his preparedness articles in the wiki, I just need to finish formatting them.
You don't have to worry about cleaning up my Disaster Communications article.

It's already in there: http://www.theguncounter.com/wiki/index ... unications
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
princewally

Post by princewally »

Great. As I separate the preparedness articles, I'll be deleting anything that already exists.

My Blog
MN carry permit training
princewally

Post by princewally »

princewally wrote:
308Mike wrote:
Well, it took more than 6 weeks, but I didn't work too hard.

Aesop's medical articles are all readable in the wiki, and all the preparedness articles and reviews are formatted and readable.

Some are missing pictures, and some could use a little bit more cleaning up, but it's all available and usable, now.

My Blog
MN carry permit training
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Much thanks, princewally!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
randy

Post by randy »

308Mike wrote:Much thanks, princewally!
Roger That! I've been falling behind with other things piling up (not helped by a multi-day power outage).
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".