Not able to log in on mobile devices

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
workinwifdakids

Not able to log in on mobile devices

Post by workinwifdakids »

The site won't let me log in on mobile devices. The error says I've entered the wrong user name and password. I tried on my iPhone, as well as a Samsung tablet and a Kindle Fire. Anything I might be doing wrong?
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Aesop

Re: Not able to log in on mobile devices

Post by Aesop »

You're on the NSA hoax site. Now they have your password. :lol:
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
workinwifdakids

Aesop wrote:You're on the NSA hoax site. Now they have your password. :lol:
:lol:

Crazy coincidence.

They just left my house asking about you. I told them I'd never heard of you.
:? :D
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
workinwifdakids

Chrome on all devices, straight to theguncounter.com and then clicking forums. I've tried both the username / password / login at the top, and also the login when I hit reply to a single message. No joy to both.

Hang on...

Okay, Safari does the same thing.

EDIT: And now, just like that, I'm signed on with my phone. Thanks for responding, but it's working now. I'm positive it was my end. Okay, that sounded great.
:P
--Weetabix
workinwifdakids

;)
Thanks.
--Weetabix
PawPaw

Post by PawPaw »

I had the same problem for awhile, until I figured out my problem was fat fingers and tiny tough-screens.

My wife says my texting looks like I'm drunk. I tell her that I often am.
Dennis Dezendorf
PawPaw's House