Guncounter Shirts

Slogan?

We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control.
No votes
We couldn't agree on a slogan.
No votes
Free DHS file after 200 posts!
50%
What caliber for Bear?
No votes
Even escaping to a new forum won't save you this time!
No votes
Guns save lives
33%
Insert Clever Slogan Here
17%
Is Gun, is shoot!
No votes

Total votes: 6

HTRN

Re: Guncounter Shirts

Post by HTRN »

Ben Rumson wrote:I'm checking with an artist friend of mine to see if he has anything that might work for a logo.
perhaps something like this?

Obviously we can't use the "wascally wabbit" because of licensing issues, but the "cute animal in defiance" stance holding a rifle strikes a cord.

I think we should swap the musket out for Barrett M82 though. :twisted:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Ben Rumson

Post by Ben Rumson »

OK. My friend doesn't have anything already done as I expected but he is willing. He's an excellent freehand artists who does print graphics etc as well. His freehand stuff can resemble the work of Frank Frazetta.

So what do we want? Bare chested women with nice thighs wearing chaps riding a mythical beast carrying a battle rifle? :shock: Or would that be too much?

Give me some ideas so I can pass it along.
HTRN

Re: Guncounter T-Shirts

Post by HTRN »

Ben Rumson wrote:So what do we want?.
Uhm..
HTRN wrote:What we need is a picture of a Zombie bear wearing assless chaps, and holding a garand, with a M-388 "Davy Crockett" strapped to his back, with a bandoleer of tactical bacon.

If that doesn't sum up this forum, than nothing will. :lol:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Naked chicks w. AKs?
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
randy

Post by randy »

Going back a couple of iterations of this board, how about "The Gun Counter - Insert Clever Slogan Here".

(*inspired by the original avatar of a certain moderator)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Aglifter wrote:Naked chicks w. AKs?
OK , my memory is not that bad, didn't you assert your lack of appreciation about naked/ scantly clad women and guns a while back. Did you change your mind ?
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

arctictom wrote:
OK , my memory is not that bad, didn't you assert your lack of appreciation about naked/ scantly clad women and guns a while back. Did you change your mind ?
Not to be a stick in the mud, but why not tommy guns instead of AKs? After all the Thompson was designed by an American, John T. Thompson.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

arctictom wrote:
My sense of humor and my sense of morality don't always mesh... I don't like the "bikini clad girls shooting machine guns" bit. It's weapons as a fetish, and that bothers me.

But, I did find the "it's staying up because it's naked women w. AKs" funny.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
martini

Post by martini »

I'm in for a bowling shirt in size fat bastard. I can't wait for the pole, there are so many good ideas.
Justice Sotomayor, States may have grown accustomed to violating the rights of American citizens, but that does not bootstrap those violations into something that is constitutional. — Alan Gura
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

I like what CC said in another thread somewhere around here.

"God made Man, Sam Colt made them Equal, TheGunCounter gives them a place to go."

or maybe "TheGunCounter.Com" at the top across the shoulders and "The Second Amendment, Know it, Live it Support it" under a picture of something like a picture of a crossed M16, FAL, and AK (forming something like a tripod)

my reason for choosing those 3 weapons is that with the "Tool of Democracy", "Right Arm of the Free World" and the "Lord of War" it symbolized unity of the world, between those 3 weapons I am pretty sure every country has been armed with one of them
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782