Guncounter Shirts

Slogan?

We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control.
No votes
We couldn't agree on a slogan.
No votes
Free DHS file after 200 posts!
50%
What caliber for Bear?
No votes
Even escaping to a new forum won't save you this time!
No votes
Guns save lives
33%
Insert Clever Slogan Here
17%
Is Gun, is shoot!
No votes

Total votes: 6

arctictom

Re: Guncounter Shirts

Post by arctictom »

Aglifter wrote:
arctictom wrote:
Aglifter wrote:Naked chicks w. AKs?
OK , my memory is not that bad, didn't you assert your lack of appreciation about naked/ scantly clad women and guns a while back. Did you change your mind ?
My sense of humor and my sense of morality don't always mesh... I don't like the "bikini clad girls shooting machine guns" bit. It's weapons as a fetish, and that bothers me.

But, I did find the "it's staying up because it's naked women w. AKs" funny.
Good rationalization , I just use ( to my wife and daughters ) stay out of my office , no its none of your business . :D
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

The Wizard wrote:I like what CC said in another thread somewhere around here.

"God made Man, Sam Colt made them Equal, TheGunCounter gives them a place to go."

or maybe "TheGunCounter.Com" at the top across the shoulders and "The Second Amendment, Know it, Live it Support it" under a picture of something like a picture of a crossed M16, FAL, and AK (forming something like a tripod)

my reason for choosing those 3 weapons is that with the "Tool of Democracy", "Right Arm of the Free World" and the "Lord of War" it symbolized unity of the world, between those 3 weapons I am pretty sure every country has been armed with one of them
sounds good.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Precision

Post by Precision »

I like that tripod idea too. Should work great on a T shirt.

CC's sam colt quote would be great for a bowling shirt (sans pic)
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Ben Rumson

Post by Ben Rumson »

How about a triangle with M1 and musket forming the sides and a M4 forming the bottom. Put a 1911 and Colt revolver with barrels crossed in the middle of the triangle.

Form a circle around it all with “God made Man, Sam Colt made them Equal” starting at 8:00 and ending at 4:00 Then “TheGunCounter.com” along the bottom from 08:00 to 4:00.. Probably can't fit “gives them a place to go” in the circle.

What kind of Colt revolver? 1860 type to get the full history?

If we do something like that we have the Revolution, Civil, WWI, WWII and modern eras covered.

Edited to change can to can't..
Last edited by Ben Rumson on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Ben Rumson wrote:
What kind of Colt revolver? 1860 type to get the full history?

If we do something like that we have the Revolution, Civil, WWI, WWII and modern eras covered.

Colt single action Army , first generation
180px-Colt_SAA_US_Artillery_RAC.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
moose42

Post by moose42 »

theguncounter.com...

"We don't need no wimpy slogan."

"Where the Tree of Liberty Lives."

"The Bill of Rights is Not Negotiable!"

"We're like Blackwater, except without the impulse control." (From Workinwifdakids)

"Bring a Gun. Bring All Your Friends Who Have Guns."

"Est. 1776"

"Because The-Sword-Counter.com was too 3rd century."

"Yup we're Infidels."

"Yup we're Infidels. Want some bacon?"

"Yup we're Infidels, Because We Love Bacon!"

...and a repeat because I liked it.

"Free DHS File After 200 Posts!"
Years from now our children and grandchildren living in a 3rd world America will ask "What were you doing on March 21st 2010 and why didn't you stop it?"
--Me

Come check out my blog where I share my crazy sci-fi and fantasy fiction.
Alone: King of One
workinwifdakids

Post by workinwifdakids »

OK, white t-shirt only, but here goes:

And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
SeekHer

Post by SeekHer »

Bravo, bravo Belicia, well done...

I don't know for sure, but isn't that style of front page and the colour scheme and the placement of word groups and the Geek sorta copy written to "Dummies"? It is instantly recognizable like the Golden Arches...
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

I like it. It would definitely be a conversation starter. "What is a letter of Marque?" "Why a DHS file?" "Who's Blackwater?"

Alan Korwin has been passing out stickers and buttons with a heart and the slogan "Guns Save Lives." (He has expanded the list of slogans recently) I visited a BevMo one Saturday evening and had forgotten it was on my jacket. I got two comments. The first was a question, "Does that say what I think it says?" He did not know I was carrying at the time. The second was a young female cashier who commented that she liked it and would like to go shooting sometime with her boyfriend. (Stated that with her boyfriend did not include me or others.) She was quite positive, the first person was mostly surprised.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

ROFL. Love it! I could even wear to work selected Fridays when I'm not up front with a presentation or out at vendors representing the company (in Eng Dept in a SoCal tech company = max casual)
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story