Chris banned permanently.

Weetabix

Re: Chris banned permanently.

Post by Weetabix »

PawPaw wrote:
skb12172 wrote:I'm just curious. Was he removed from the Facebook group too?
There was a Facebook group too? Geez, nobdy tells me nuthin'.
Ditto. 'Course I don't spend much time there.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Weetabix wrote:
PawPaw wrote:
skb12172 wrote:I'm just curious. Was he removed from the Facebook group too?
There was a Facebook group too? Geez, nobdy tells me nuthin'.
Ditto. 'Course I don't spend much time there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/97134641262/?ref=br_tf
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

No wonder I never got in - it's closed.
gromulin

Post by gromulin »

Wow...did some catching up today. Arizona, Idaho, New Hamster, Florida. That's a lot of chaos with a wife and little guy in tow. Only had very small direct interaction with him, but read his blog now and then. Always wondered why so much drama...hope he gets it together.

Wherever you go, there you are. The only constant in life is You.
A good Ringmaster keeps the lions from eating the clowns.

A really good Ringmaster knows when to let the lions eat the clowns.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

I honestly know little about his current predicaments, but I know that for whatever reason he tended to attract chaos. Just bad luck seemed to hut him down and mess up his shit. After a rather, erm, entertaining trip to Texas I resolved to not take anymore long car trips with him, as road trouble seemd to be on a seek and destroy mission against him where ever he went.
Frankingun

Post by Frankingun »

Weetabix wrote:No wonder I never got in - it's closed.
You needed to message him on FB to be added in. There was a post on the FB thing a while back but it might not have been stickied.

I've been with this group a long time, and I do hope Chris gets it together. It does seem like his I.T. work has picked back up, which is a positive sign.
Buy ammunition and magazines.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Another blog.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Frankingun wrote:
Weetabix wrote:No wonder I never got in - it's closed.
You needed to message him on FB to be added in. There was a post on the FB thing a while back but it might not have been stickied.
I was mocking my own online maladroitness. Should have added: :P
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Kommander wrote:I honestly know little about his current predicaments, but I know that for whatever reason he tended to attract chaos. Just bad luck seemed to hut him down and mess up his shit. After a rather, erm, entertaining trip to Texas I resolved to not take anymore long car trips with him, as road trouble seemd to be on a seek and destroy mission against him where ever he went.
Speaking of, I always thought his and Mel's situations were somewhat over the top. I was emailing with my brother about it and mentioned he likely was using the over-sharing of personal happenings as a distraction and pity creatoion tool to guilt those whom he had swindled from pushing the issues.

As a long time lurker that mainly came here to soak up the good information that everyone would share, the life happenings never aligned with his self-professed experience and capabilities. Just some outside observations to take with a grain of salt.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

daddy always tol' me,

"If'n you never learn to spend less'n you make, you'll never make enough -- no matter how much you make."
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Greg

Post by Greg »

blackeagle603 wrote:daddy always tol' me,

"If'n you never learn to spend less'n you make, you'll never make enough -- no matter how much you make."
That indifferent aristocratic attitude towards money isn't new, or rare.

There are always people who think of themselves as large or grand, and they only have so much time available to live large or grand lives, and so they must do so. And the money will somehow have to take care of itself. Very Thomas Jefferson.

The dT's have a terrible case of it. Seems to crop up most often in upper middle class types who most ape aristocrats. High bourgeoisie you might call them. Real old money that acts that way went unhappily broke some time ago, and is no longer old money.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr