10 years as a community

Cobar

Re: 10 years as a community

Post by Cobar »

The anti-knife crowd would likely consider it an erection substitute.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jericho941 wrote:What knife for hiding under bear beds?
Randall model 17 "Attack" :ugeek: ;) :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

Yogimus wrote:And by "knife" he means "erection"
I really don't want to know how you fap. :shock: Rubbing one out should not involve stitches or ligament damage.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

10 years... Yep that seems about right, was around 15 or 16 when I found the NOR. I know I've been somewhat in and out over the years but I'm pretty much always lurking. Toast to another 10^10 years
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
Lokidude

Post by Lokidude »

The Wizard wrote:10 years... Yep that seems about right, was around 15 or 16 when I found the NOR. I know I've been somewhat in and out over the years but I'm pretty much always lurking. Toast to another 10^10 years
If memory serves, you were our youngest member for a long stretch. Wonder if it's still true.
workinwifdakids wrote: We've thus far avoided the temptation to jack an entire forum.

But what the hell.
Standing for Truth, Justice, and the American Way!
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

For a long while I was, I'm pretty sure I'm not anymore though, I seem to recall that there are or were maybe 2 or 3 people younger than me, though I'm not sure if they are active members anymore.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Yogimus wrote:And by "knife" he means "erection"
"Does this smell like Chloroform to you?" :lol:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

Wizard, the offer to buy you a beer at Rumpshot's Revenge still holds. And I know you are legal now... :lol:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

Haha sounds good, I'll make it out that way one of these years.

Rod

Post by Rod »

My son's 27, he's still a member but he doesn't post. Makes Wiz and him close to the same age.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist