Overlong signatures - Signature policy

Yogimus

Re: Overlong signatures - Signature policy

Post by Yogimus »

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

And there were all these really good Federalist Papers quotes I was going to include! :cry:
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

CByrneIV wrote:Quotes should be in plain text, with clear plaintext attribution, NOT code marked up
Goddammit.

Is Italics still cool? The whole "plaintext" thing says otherwise, but you say "standard forum formatting". too..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No, just wanted to know how to differentiate the quote.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I submit that the 255 character limit is a bit on the small side if you are allowing up to 8 lines. Even my previous quote that was only 2-3 lines was too big for the new limit, and that was after I took out my link.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop