Who wants to make a logo?

Netpackrat

Re: Who wants to make a logo?

Post by Netpackrat »

Well, since I have never liked the name in the first place, it's unlikely that I will have anything good to say about a logo that incorporates it.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Buxom blonde counting "One Glock, Two Glock, etc" on her fingers? :mrgreen:
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
The Wizard

Post by The Wizard »

I just had a thought for a logo, not a page header though but, what about wile e coyote in the minuteman kind of pose with a musket or AR? After all we do tend to WECSOG everything.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch.

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

I was thinking a friendly english bartender, but swap out the booze background behind the bar with an armory rack
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

When I was a kid my mother painted Wile E Coyote on the side of our International Harvester pickup truck. I like it, especially as between him and Don Quixote you have both my icons.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Greg

Post by Greg »

"You're deth-picable!"
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr