He finally finished it!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
JohnOC

He finally finished it!

Post by JohnOC »

Lawdog, that is. Finished the long-ago started 'Pink Gorilla Suit' story.

Excerpt:
A big part of the Sheriff's "Work smarter, not harder" philosophy involved the fine art of misdirection -- if a subject was so confused that he wasn't per-zackly sure which way was up, then he/she/it/they probably wouldn't be causing the sorts of problems which require extra paperwork. Or ER trips. Depositions. Lawsuits. That kind of thing.

Which brings us to the Pink Gorilla Suit.

*sigh*

Tucked not-far-enough in the back of the evidence closet was a costume that the S.O. had picked up from somewhere. As the name suggests, this was a gorilla costume, mostly pink.

Now, when I say pink, I don't think y'all quite understand the depth of pinkness we are contemplating here: It was pink, pink. Neon pink. Fluorescent pink. A pink not found anywhere in nature. A pink that, in and of itself, constituted a radiation hazard. A shade of pink which, after a single glimpse, would cause the most flamboyant Mardi Gras costumer to protest that things had gone too far.

Pink.
Go Read.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
DougWojtowicz

Re: He finally finished it!

Post by DougWojtowicz »

Tears and slobber from too much laughter. :D
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I thuroughly enjoyed part 1 when he originally posted it, I had no idea how much funnier it could get.

:lol:

Btw for those who don't usually read LawDog, the other post from today is good too. It's about the differences between guacamole and wasabi.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

YUP - Lawdog is always good for some chuckles!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
AZMARK

Post by AZMARK »

Somebody should've made a YouTube video of that 'Dirty Deeds" performance :o :lol:
My favorite story of his ended with "...and so he went out the back door in his bathrobe, flipped the AK to 'Afrikaner', and started hosing the baboons off his tennis court." - Tam
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Heh. I'll have to remember the wasabi/guacamole one next time I go for sushi. :twisted: I'll have to build my wasabi tolerance back up first...
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

I need to see if I can borrow that suit then get permission from my boss to serve complaints on various campaigns. There needs to be more sheer whatthefuckery in relation to my job.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
randy

Post by randy »

SoupOrMan wrote:I need to see if I can borrow that suit then get permission from my boss to serve complaints on various campaigns. There needs to be more sheer whatthefuckery in relation to my job.
Do you really think a Pink Gorilla Suit with mauve top hat, tie and spats is going to be unusual at some of the more, creative, groups of the left?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

When you show up as a Duly Authorized Representative of The Man, most of the campaign committees expect a dark-colored suit and tie or the uniform of the local county sheriff's office. The pink gorilla suit will allow me to infiltrate the committee as a typical member of "Astarte-Worshipping Interpretive Performance Art Dancers 4 Obama" or some other such bullroar. They'll never know what hit them. It'll be like when those people being held by FARC were rescued by a bunch of Colombian commandos dressed in Che Guevara t-shirts.

Besides, some of those people need to hear "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" as sung by a man in a pink gorilla suit, complete with mauve top hat, tie, and spats.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds