Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Netpackrat

Re: Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN THREE-D!!!

Post by Netpackrat »

Vibram soles, check.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Joe ex PNG

Post by Joe ex PNG »

Netpackrat wrote: You are talking about tropical rain forests. Here in the pacific northwest, we also have rain forests, without the heat, malaria, and in Alaska, without the snakes. We still have lots of humidity, swamps, wet, thorns, and bugs, however. [EDIT: I forgot to mention the BEARS!]
Ok, you can keep rainforest for up there. However, if it's tropical, it's a jungle. Or some of the other creative titles and phrases people throughout the centuries have to describe the uncomfortably hot batch of sodding bloody snake infested hot son of a bitch bastard jungle they've just slipped in for the umteemth bloody time.
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

308Mike wrote:
esa5444 wrote:2) How well do they work on hippies? Are they effective only in the "kick" regime, or are they pretty good in "stomp" mode too?
Look for Vibram soles.

I've read too many comics. I read that as Vibranium soles... the same boots the Black Panther uses to kick the shit out of the Incredible Hulk.
MelodyByrne

Post by MelodyByrne »

Because it's so easy to make fun of anything emo.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

DougWojtowicz wrote:the same boots the Black Panther uses to kick the shit out of the Incredible Hulk.
I'd like to see him try that with the Worldbreaker incarnation. :shock:

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
DougWojtowicz

Post by DougWojtowicz »

HTRN wrote:
DougWojtowicz wrote:the same boots the Black Panther uses to kick the shit out of the Incredible Hulk.
I'd like to see him try that with the Worldbreaker incarnation. :shock:

HTRN
He stayed out of that - he didn't like how the others treated him. If anything, he'd have put boot to Tony and Reed.

HTRN - you rock.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Not really a demotivator, but...
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

More
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams
Rustyv

Post by Rustyv »

Moar
Welcome to the internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Dance like it hurts, Love like you need the money, Work like people are watching - Scott Adams