Psychics

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Rod

Psychics

Post by Rod »

While taking a passenger to her destination (I drive for Uber now), I happened to notice a hand painted sign on the sidewalk next to a strip mall. Two words, "Psychic" and "Tarot". I got to thinking. If a psychic IS psychic, why don't they know you have a question, why don't they already know your phone number, and why don't they know how much to charge? You receive a call, "This is Madame LaFarge, I'm a psychic and the answer to your question is 'yes, you will meet that man'. Your credit card will show a $50 charge. Thank you."
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
HTRN

Re: Psychics

Post by HTRN »

The reason they're called psychics is because fraud artist is a little on the nose.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Gunnuts

Re: Psychics

Post by Gunnuts »

HTRN wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 pm The reason they're called psychics is because fraud artist is a little on the nose.
Bullshit for Buck$ has a catchy ring to it. :D