Roy Rogers

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
MarkD

Re: Roy Rogers

Post by MarkD »

Breaking with the Western theme:

Patrica Mack is a loan officer at a bank. One day a frog comes into her office, introduces himself as Kermit Jagger, explains that he is Mick Jagger's son, and that he'd like a loan to make some improvements to his pond. When she asks if he has any collateral he hands her a pink, ceramic elephant. She's quite confused at this point, so she excuses herself to speak to the VP. She tells him the story, and says "And he gave me this ceramic elephant as collateral, I don't even know what it IS!" He replies "It's a knick knack, Patty Mack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

toad wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 am Will there was a time when a cougar was stalking around Roy's ranch. He had bought some new shoes and walked around in shallow pond to get them "fitted" to his feet. He put them out on the porch to dry out. Dale didn't like them in the house until the smell went away. Roy went out the next morning and his shoes were gone and there were cougar tracks leading away from where they were. His foreman told Roy not to worry he and the hands would track the cougar down. Later in the day the foreman road up with the cougar draped over a saddle . He asked Roy , " Pardon me Roy, is the cat that ate your new shoes ? "
It's people like you what cause unrest. :|
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
toad

Post by toad »

Dale had the cougar stored in the game freezer and called animal control. He game out and used his transmitter/receiver to check the cougar for a chip. He said , " Yah, Yah, cat 29 , tanks for your time . "
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

toad wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:35 am Dale had the cougar stored in the game freezer and called animal control. He game out and used his transmitter/receiver to check the cougar for a chip. He said , " Yah, Yah, cat 29 , tanks for your time . "
STAAAAAAAAAAHP :P
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
toad

Post by toad »

When I can, I'm going to learn how to use the latest version of MS Word. With its built in spell check, grammar check , and thesaurus , I'll be able to build much better shaggy dogs !