Screaming Flying Monkey Toy

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Screaming Flying Monkey Toy

Post by toad »

https://www.amazon.com/Flingshot-Slings ... B000OEUUG6

Saw this on Instapundit. I can't make up my mind if this should go in humor or politics?
tfbncc

Re: Screaming Flying Monkey Toy

Post by tfbncc »

LOL, I bought a couple of these for stocking stuffers years ago. The kids loved them for the first few days. But then the screaming begins to wear on you quickly.
Rich Jordan

Post by Rich Jordan »

I had tons of those from Woot. They would generally end Woot-offs with flying monkeys with different Woot capes. They were $1.99 at the time; I bought dozens of them and sent them to various family groups across the country at Christmas time. Then the next year I sent just one monkey with a bottle of Anti-Monkey-Butt Powder with a note that it was a supervisor monkey there to make sure they were taking care of the rest of them, and including necessary supplies. Other monkey themed objects may also have been procured and distributed during the great Woot years.

I am now the monkey uncle and I hear about it every year... Just yesterday a niece stayed the night (flight canceled and I was close) and she brought it up. And left with another monkey from the 2012 Monkey Games.

BTW if you launch one into a wall at close range it can kill the sound box. Also being gnawed upon by dogs is deleterious to their continued function...
Also the type at Amazon with the plastic nose was actually not as good as the earlier ones that were all sewn features.

I would dearly love to send a flight of screaming monkeys over hizonner Rahm or our putrescent Speaker Madigan, at an opportune time with cameras rolling...
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Rich Jordan wrote:I would dearly love to send a flight of screaming monkeys over hizonner Rahm or our putrescent Speaker Madigan, at an opportune time with cameras rolling...
His would need wings to make the reference correct.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy