Great Gift for Serious Coffee Drinkers

Post by Mo K »

Just in time for Father's Day. :-)

Double Tap Coffee
Netpackrat

Re: Great Gift for Serious Coffee Drinkers

Post by Netpackrat »

Reported as spam:
Spam. Low post count member, commercial post. 8^)
:twisted:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Rich

Post by Rich »

I'm gonna stick with my "origins" coffee program that Senseo steered me to. I'm currently doing Sumatra blend. Very tasty.
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Hooked on local roaster down in the barrio by 32nd Street Naval Station, Cafe Moto. Make a run every week or week and a half to stock up fresh. Good stuff.

https://cafemoto.com/
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

I'm a Philistine when it comes to coffee. I drink either Dunkin, or Melitta pods at work. I used to drink Yuban, but they started to taste like their parent, Maxwell House. I once tried some Jamaica Blue Mountain, but for the life of me, I couldn't taste any difference between it and the usual swill I drink. I drink it black, so the flavor isn't masked by sugar and cream. "If I want to drink hot chocolate, I buy hot chocolate." I guess I''ll never be a coffee connoisseur. I think I wasted all my beverage differentiation points on Scotch, years ago.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.