Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
User avatar
Rumpshot
Active Shooter
Posts: 3831
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm
Location: Arizona

Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby Rumpshot » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:55 pm

Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings
Jan 7, 2017


CHICAGO—The city of Chicago is steadily recovering from an overnight snowstorm that delayed hundreds of shootings on Saturday night and will likely continue to push numerous homicides across the city drastically behind schedule, public authorities announced.


“As we speak, maintenance crews are working diligently to restore public transportation, de-ice roads, and clear back alleyways so that Chicagoans can quickly resume shootings again,” Department of Streets and Sanitation spokesman Dave Michelson said of the heavy blizzard, which caused numerous homicide cancellations last night at peak murder times.


“Unfortunately, we’re backed up by about 35 deadly shootings at the moment, but we hope to restore regular death tolls as soon as possible. We apologize to anyone forced to postpone shootings or other killings today and assure concerned murderers that they will be able to resume slayings by early Monday afternoon.” At press time, authorities reported that murders were up and running in many parts of the city, with four teenagers already gunned down on Chicago’s South Side.
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona

Old Grafton
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1339
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:07 am
Location: OHIO

Re: Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby Old Grafton » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:08 am

Haw! If it weren't for the very few true innocents tragically cut down in this ongoing clusterfook I'd be all for airdropping more arms and ammo into the mix. As it is there's no excuse-NONE-for why it has been allowed to get this bad. As it is, turn out the National Guard, declare Martial Law and curfew, shoot to kill violators, stop and frisk, and keep it UP. The city is in a state of insurrection. Sheridan and Sherman are needed.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.

User avatar
slowpoke
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Re: Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby slowpoke » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Old Grafton wrote:Haw! If it weren't for the very few true innocents tragically cut down in this ongoing clusterfook I'd be all for airdropping more arms and ammo into the mix. As it is there's no excuse-NONE-for why it has been allowed to get this bad. As it is, turn out the National Guard, declare Martial Law and curfew, shoot to kill violators, stop and frisk, and keep it UP. The city is in a state of insurrection. Sheridan and Sherman are needed.

There is no excuse, however the reason is that the gangs now work with the aldermen to help them keep their seats, the aldermen then keep the police from going after the gang leadership.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop

User avatar
randy
Moderator
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:33 am
Location: EM79

Re: Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby randy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:41 pm

slowpoke wrote:... the gangs now work with the aldermen to help them keep their seats, the aldermen then keep the police from going after the gang leadership.


IOW, same as it ever was in Chi Town. Differences in skin tones and gang attire over the years notwithstanding.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".

User avatar
First Shirt
Active Shooter
Posts: 4242
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Sweet Home Alabama

Re: Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby First Shirt » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:22 am

Is it too late to call in an Arclight strike?
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom

User avatar
slowpoke
Trigger Junkie
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:09 pm

Re: Snowstorm In Chicago Delays Hundreds Of Shootings

Postby slowpoke » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:59 am

randy wrote:
slowpoke wrote:... the gangs now work with the aldermen to help them keep their seats, the aldermen then keep the police from going after the gang leadership.


IOW, same as it ever was in Chi Town. Differences in skin tones and gang attire over the years notwithstanding.

Bingo.
"Islam delenda est" Aesop


Return to “Humor”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests