Barak appology to Japan.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Barak appology to Japan.

Post by toad »

" Ah So. Then the Prime Minister hands him a dull knife and says , "Demonstrate your sincerity and cut off a finger." :twisted:
g-man

Re: Barak appology to Japan.

Post by g-man »

Yeah, he went. Didn't apologize. Lots of 'hopey-changey' and magic liberal fairydust in his speech, but not an apology. I think those of his political persuasion would do away with carrying sticks and rocks if they could, because someone might commit violence with them. It is a wrong-headed and delusional way to look at humankind, as there are those who would (and do) ignore all the platitudes he offers and would kill us anyway. But despite that, I don't see an apology here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/28/world ... .html?_r=0
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
JustinR

Post by JustinR »

toad wrote:" Ah So. Then the Prime Minister hands him a dull knife and says , "Demonstrate your sincerity and cut off a finger." :twisted:
Hell, maybe if he feels guilty enough, he would commit seppuku!

Oh, wait, he's far too narcissistic for that.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
toad

Post by toad »

JustinR wrote:
toad wrote:" Ah So. Then the Prime Minister hands him a dull knife and says , "Demonstrate your sincerity and cut off a finger." :twisted:
Hell, maybe if he feels guilty enough, he would commit seppuku!

Oh, wait, he's far too narcissistic for that.
Hmm, can you see Biden acting as his second to deliver killing stroke, or even better Kerry. " Hack, Hack, Hack, Sana it would perhaps be better to use the sharp side of the blade ." , " But not nearly as much fun!"
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

A friend of my sister's had a Grandfather who took the honorable recourse left to him.