Slovenian ranges must be different

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
arctictom

Re: Slovenian ranges must be different

Post by arctictom »

The shit I see here in Fbks at the range , I need to start taking vids.
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Greg wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:Aloha snackbar!
Please, no.
It sounds like something we would have said en route to the maintenance ready room at Cannon.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Greg

Post by Greg »

SoupOrMan wrote:
Greg wrote:
SoupOrMan wrote:Aloha snackbar!
Please, no.
It sounds like something we would have said en route to the maintenance ready room at Cannon.
Maybe. But I've seen that phrase used in a couple of other places, and to date the overwhelming majority of the people I've seen use it have been fucktards. The kind of people you don't really want on your side, because they discredit you. So I kind of cringe whenever I see that phrase.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Overwhelming majority who are fucktards and wouldn't be a credit to my character? Yeah, sounds like my old maintenance crew.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds