Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Series.

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Greg

Re: Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Series.

Post by Greg »

Dinochrome wrote:Just got done watching episodes 3,4,5,and 6,............................ I think that they are out of ideas.

I still haven't heard any new cuss-words since 1969. :mrgreen:
Not the same thing, those were made by someone else.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Now that was just fun :)
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote:Not the same thing, those were made by someone else.
Yup, it's by "Team Four Star", hence the TFS in the title on utoob.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I necro'd this because the trailer for Ep 3 is up..

That means we can expect Ep 3 in all it's horrific glory to come out in the very near future. :D
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Heh. The newspaper Aulcard was looking at. Gotta love the forecast in the upper left corner.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The Second episode trailer was released September 24th, 2011.
The second episode was released Nov 7th 2011.
The first episode was released Nov 1st, 2010.

Going by past trends, I'm guessing a Halloween(or thereabout) release.

Dub_James

Post by Dub_James »

Cybrludite wrote:Heh. The newspaper Alucard was looking at. Gotta love the forecast in the upper left corner.
LOL, makes sense.

Looks like a picture from High School Of The Dead too, which needs a second series stat.
Oh, the heads that turn
Make my back burn
And those heads that turn
Make my back, make my back burn

-She Sells Sanctuary
The Cult
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Go watch the opening to Ep 2 again. It's implied that HS of the dead happened because Allucard was "99.9% done", and then slacked off. :lol: The newpaper is a reference to it. :lol:

They did the same thing in episode 2 - "I don't have to take this, I'm going for a walk!" in Ep 2 is a reference to the events of ep 1..

Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

Whoooooooooosh !

That is the sound of the humour in those videos going straight over my head...
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Imagine Dracula, a complete monster who would butcher anything he comes across is bound into the service(completely unwillingly I might add) into the service of Von Helsing instead of being staked by him, and used as a weapon against other vampires, specifically Vampire Nazis.

That is the premise of the source material.

Now imagine self same monster, who's also a complete pervert with the maturity of an eight year old, who constantly does shout outs to internet culture, when not being an obnoxious jackass or eating people.

That's the premise of Ultimate abridged.

Go read the Tropes page linked above to catch about all the references made..