Internet Addict...

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
SeekHer

Internet Addict...

Post by SeekHer »

Internet Addict...

Just follow these steps to a full recovery:
01: I will eat every meal at the table--not with one hand while I'm typing.
02: I will get dressed before dinnertime.
03: I will remember that I must clean the house, wash clothes, cook meals, and have a bath every once in a while.
04: I will sit down and write a letter to those unfortunate friends and family members that are Web-deprived and let them know I'm not dead or missing.
05: I will not send any email or visit a chat room for at least 24 hours. If I can do that, I can make it.
06: I will not use smile icons or other Internet abbreviations when I'm offline.
07: I will read a "paper" book if I still can.
08: I will remember other's needs, and pry my nose off this monitor for at least an hour each evening before my beloved forgets I exist.
09: I will leave the house at least twice a week whether I have to or not.
10: I will remember that my bills must be paid even if I'm too busy to make payments because I'm on the web.
11: Last, but not least, I will remember to sleep, knowing that the Internet will be there tomorrow when I awake
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!
Draven

Re: Internet Addict...

Post by Draven »

SeekHer wrote:Internet Addict...
07: I will read a "paper" book if I still can.
Meh, waste of money when Baen books are available for electronic purchase for half the cost of a paperback... and the author gets a larger portion from an ebook purchase.
Rumpshot

Re: Internet Addict...

Post by Rumpshot »

Somebody has been watching me. :roll:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona