FS: Reloading Tools (Approved by Randy)

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

FS: Reloading Tools (Approved by Randy)

Post by Netpackrat »

Clearing out some stuff I have no real use for. Most of this was in a box of reloading supplies that I got from a friend of my uncle, who was getting rid of his collection. I kept what I wanted and this is the rest; none of it appears to have ever been used. Figured I would give you guys the first crack at them before listing them on ebay or somewhere like that.

First up is 6 sets of dies. Two die rifle sets, and one set of pistol dies. All of the RCBS rifle sizers are marked as full length. None appear to be used. Asking $20 per set.

6.5x55 Swedish, Lyman
.30-06, RCBS (duplicate of set I already had)
.30-40 Krag, RCBS
.44 Magnum 3 die set, RCBS. Marked as having RN seater. Non carbide sizer.
7x57 Mauser, RCBS
7.65x53 Belgian Mauser

Vintage Lyman 310 tool with dies for .45-70, also appears to be unused. $100

RCBS auto primer feet setup and priming arm assembly. These were used on an original Reloader Special press that I no longer have, but I think they are universal fit for RCBS single stage presses. $20

Prices do not include shipping, which will be USPS flat rate, so the cost is the same as it would otherwise be despite the fact I live in Alaska.

Edit to add; I expect to be pretty busy towards the end of the week, so if you do not hear back from me right away, don't panic.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop