Weight: 9 g
Price: 160$
Handcrafted

Look at this link
LINK REMOVED BY MOD
There you could see the gun in work

There are 10 rounds included in the set
The miniature Colt 1911 looks presentable
It’s packed in a box fitted with black leather and transparent glass.
So it could become an wonderful gift for each one
Show it and You'll get all the attention!
Please contact me for details
clemevergreen@gmail.com
! This item is for display and collecting purpose only. This item is not considered as a firearm by any law.
randy

Re: FS: 2mm pinfire gun Colt 1911

Post by randy »

Clem,
Did you get approval from a Moderator before posting this? If so it is customary to include that in your post.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

randy wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:06 pm Clem,
Did you get approval from a Moderator before posting this? If so it is customary to include that in your post.
Considering he has all of two posts, I'm guessing "no"
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

But since the subject has your attention, I have some reloading items I would like to offer to the guys here before I put them on Ebay or something. Mostly die sets for odd calibers. I PMed Combat Controller a couple days ago but I haven't heard anything back. I'm sure he's busy.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:57 am But since the subject has your attention, I have some reloading items I would like to offer to the guys here before I put them on Ebay or something. Mostly die sets for odd calibers. I PMed Combat Controller a couple days ago but I haven't heard anything back. I'm sure he's busy.
Approved
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
clemenfire

Post by clemenfire »

Hi!
If you have questions about miniguns feel free email me. And we have official website LINK REMOVED BY MOD Welcome!
randy

Post by randy »

Clem,

The question was whether you have permission to post a commercial listing on this site. Sounds like the answer is no.

Thread locked and links removed.