I Told Ya So?

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
FelixEstrella

Re: I Told Ya So?

Post by FelixEstrella »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm
AlaskaTRX wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm For those of us not on Failbook, can you summarize?
Text sent for my brother who apparently didn't read the whole thread. :roll:
Way to take one for the team. I feel dirty just thinking about what you may have said.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

FelixEstrella wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:33 am
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 pm
AlaskaTRX wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 pm For those of us not on Failbook, can you summarize?
Text sent for my brother who apparently didn't read the whole thread. :roll:
Way to take one for the team. I feel dirty just thinking about what you may have said.
I was taking a break from sanding fairing compound off the hull of a boat I am building for the kids, so perversely enough it was less excruciating than what I had been doing.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Greg

Post by Greg »

I have trouble reading that stuff. I just get so *embarrassed* for them.

But nothing seems to stop the slow motion oh so public train wreck. So avoid.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

And the fact that they throw it out there in public. I guess it's our fault too, for reading it, but I just can't look away.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I think this falls under "not my circus, not my monkeys" :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt