Still have a bat & balls ???

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Baja boy

Still have a bat & balls ???

Post by Baja boy »

Caitlyn Jenner can legally change name, L.A. County judge rules

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
wheaties.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B. Hussein Obama - an Empty Suit for Empty Minds.
Annoy a liberal - Work hard and be happy!
Liberals: all about choice UNTIL you choose differently than them.
Arguing facts & truth to libs is like bringing a warm smile to a gun fight.
Yogimus

Re: Still have a bat & balls ???

Post by Yogimus »

Why this obsession over some guy's dick?

Look, the dude was in Olympics, raised a family. and quite frankly has earned putting on a dress. The fact that everyone goes out of their way to target him with petty bullshit pretty much proves his point of "I put myself in the public eye to take the arrows, so others don't have to" is a valid one. Also, one that takes courage. Let this be, for fuck's sake.
Termite

Post by Termite »

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S? :roll:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Yogimus wrote:Why this obsession over some guy's dick?

Look, the dude was in Olympics, raised a family. and quite frankly has earned putting on a dress. The fact that everyone goes out of their way to target him with petty bullshit pretty much proves his point of "I put myself in the public eye to take the arrows, so others don't have to" is a valid one. Also, one that takes courage. Let this be, for fuck's sake.
Bullshit. He's doing it for attention and money. The public spectacle part, I mean.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
dfwmtx

Post by dfwmtx »

I kare knothing for any Kardasian, inkluding that one.
"Arms are honor; slaves have neither."

"I am Chaos, I am alive...and I tell you that you are free!" -Eris Discordia
Aesop

Post by Aesop »

Of course he can change his name. :roll:

What he can't do is change the gender on his birth certificate or driver's license.
So if he walks into a ladies room and anybody screams, he's getting a sex offender jacket for life for lewd conduct.
Given that he's reportedly made no attempt to have Little Bruce removed, he's not a she, nor even an attempted she.
He's merely an obnoxiously publicity-seeking crossdresser, aided and abetted by sexually confused/metrosexual media minions and would-be boyfriends.

Welcome to the real world, Bruce. No matter how many fake tits they hang on ya*, your DNA is still male. It's just your head that's effed up. Have a nice life.

*(I'm actually surprised he didn't go for the six pack o' silicone knockers, so he could be the new Jabba-ette lead vocalist for whatever villain they concoct in The Force Awakens.)
"There are four types of homicide: felonious, accidental, justifiable, and praiseworthy." -Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

skb12172 wrote:
Yogimus wrote:Why this obsession over some guy's dick?

Bullshit. He's doing it for attention and money. The public spectacle part, I mean.
Those 15 minutes were up about three weeks ago, yet people disgusted and swearing up and down "they don't care about the attention whore" refuse to drop it. Not pop culture victims, volunteers. :roll: