Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Weetabix

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Weetabix »

Greg wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:48 pm I have a Supertuck and an IWB mag carrier from Crossbreed. I went with the horsehide cause I sweat. I like them, even more now that I've got the Supertuck adjusted to a height and cant that work well for me.

But they creak like crazy. Or they did.

Some folks mentioned online that they had the same problem and an application of beeswax did the trick.

I happen to have beeswax in the form of Sno Seal. So I applied that, as instructed. And now no more creaks at all.
Two more things:
- Watch for it pressing the mag release and unseating your mag. I have two of the Supertucks. They both did this. Look for the indent that the mag release button makes and drill that out. Presto! A perfect IWB holster. I don't even notice I'm wearing them.
- If you do a combat cut yourself, to fit your particular pistol, the draw is much better.

I've not gone with the IWB mag carrier. Can you expound on that?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:46 pm
Greg wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:48 pm I have a Supertuck and an IWB mag carrier from Crossbreed. I went with the horsehide cause I sweat. I like them, even more now that I've got the Supertuck adjusted to a height and cant that work well for me.

But they creak like crazy. Or they did.

Some folks mentioned online that they had the same problem and an application of beeswax did the trick.

I happen to have beeswax in the form of Sno Seal. So I applied that, as instructed. And now no more creaks at all.
Two more things:
- Watch for it pressing the mag release and unseating your mag. I have two of the Supertucks. They both did this. Look for the indent that the mag release button makes and drill that out. Presto! A perfect IWB holster. I don't even notice I'm wearing them.
- If you do a combat cut yourself, to fit your particular pistol, the draw is much better.

I've not gone with the IWB mag carrier. Can you expound on that?
I haven't run into any issues with the mag release yet, but I'll keep an eye on it thanks. I've been starting to feel the need to do my own combat cut, glad it's not just me. :)

They do mag carriers built the same way as the holster itself, kydex forms bolted to leather backing with adjustable clips. The kydex can be sized to carry single or double stack mags. I have a double mag carrier for double stack mags (P229 mags). Rides just like your holster, just on the opposite side as a counter balance.

The one problem I've run into is that wearing the holster and mag carrier together take up a lot of room in my pants. And have my gun belt close on the next to last hole. A bit of bulk. I may at some point get the single mag carrier. I like ammo but I don't want to feel like an ammo barge.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Found elsewhere:
Michael Avenatti arrested for felony Domestic Abuse:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michael-aven ... lence-lapd
Though the mills of the gods grind slowly; Yet they grind exceeding fine.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
evan price

Post by evan price »

I bought a stack of long guns from an ffl. These were things found while i was helping him cleaning his back room.
One of them was a sweet hardly used Winchester 1200 pump with nice wood. Set it aside. Made an offer for the whole pile. It was only while doing paperwork that i discovered that it was a 16 gauge not 12. :(
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:05 pm Found elsewhere:
It gets better, hes been evicted from his offices.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:24 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:05 pm Found elsewhere:
It gets better, hes been evicted from his offices.
I saw where some actress he was representing has taken out a restraining order against him. It seems that unlike most other lawyers he was not able to settle for figuratively fucking the clients.

As they say, don’t get your honey where you get your money.

g-man

Post by g-man »

Living near SF now, I thought I'd just poke my head into the 'politics' section of the SF Bay Craigslist Community area. I know, I know, it's moonbat central, but DAMN.

Avoid.

Seriously, if you want to have an aneurysm, be my guest. But otherwise, just don't step in the derp.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Post by Jered »

So, Practical Solutions is coming out with an adapter for the M10 that will enable it to use any M-16 compatible upper receiver.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Half of you have probably read this already, but it bears posting:

http://monsterhunternation.com/2018/11/ ... uke-omaha/