Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Jered

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Jered »

I started a thread about the petition before the Supreme Court about the NFA.

So, you may as well give it a shot.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Jered

Post by Jered »

Also, Silencer Shop got their Form 1 service straightened out.

So...maybe in a few weeks I can haz NFA SBR.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So the whole "Reparations" thing is back in the Dem Zeitgeist again. I am very much opposed but find it funny that I (via the wife and kids) would actually make out pretty well with it while my lefty relatives would be on the short end.

Unintended consequences and all that....
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Every time I see someone wearing AirPods in public, I think, "Why does that idiot have a cigarette butt hanging out of his ear?"
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
g-man

Post by g-man »

Weetabix wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm Every time I see someone wearing AirPods in public, I think, "Why does that idiot have a cigarette butt hanging out of his ear?"
I used to wear a bluetooth earpiece for my phone out and about when those were a thing. I looked like a douchebag, and I'll readily admit it now. I kinda cringe whenever I see old photos of me wearing it. I have the same 'Why didn't someone tell me I looked that stupid?" reaction every time I see someone wearing those things.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Ordered a new optic for one of my SBRs today. Was going to buy a VX-R 1.25-4 from Leupold's custom shop originally, basically a regular model with capped turrets and the Firedot SPR reticle of the "Patrol", or a Patrol without the stupid exposed target knobs, depending on how you look at it. Then I realized that it would actually be a little less expensive to buy Trijicon's 1-4 power variable and less hassle, likely faster too. This is probably because all of the cool kids are using 1-6 and 1-8 power variables now, so less demand for the 1-4.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Kind of surprised a cub could establish a positive rate of climb with this guy's balls aboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyhkTbA6p4Q

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Cobar

Post by Cobar »

Netpackrat wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:23 pm Kind of surprised a cub could establish a positive rate of climb with this guy's balls aboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyhkTbA6p4Q
I don't need no stinkin' P-47...
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Found out yesterday that I have apparently been the subject of a bit of a running joke at work....

"Next time we have an earthquake, I am going to find something Del built and hide under it."

Flattered as I am, they can have at it. I will be out the nearest exit.

Jered

Post by Jered »

I got my SWFA SS 1-4 for my future SBR that is waiting on a tax stamp.

The glass is really clear and it seems to be a true 1x. It also feels sturdy enough that I could use it to beat someone to death and it would hold zero.