Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Greg

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Greg »

You know what I'm really enjoying right now? Kirkland Spiced Rum, mixed with Kirkland Lemonade, over ice. That's it.

Either that's really good, or I really needed a drink. :)
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
g-man

Post by g-man »

evan price wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:01 am
g-man wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Greg wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Welcome to the internet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The 6.4 Powerstroke-centric forums are the same way. At least the 7.3 doesn't suffer from the emissions nightmares of the newer motors. There's a whole arsenal's worth of parts available for these guys' parts cannons...

The only things I've 'improved' on my '08 were swapping the worn-ass shocks for some Bilsteins, slightly modifying the DPF to limit backpressure and then reprogramming the ECU accordingly. It's rated to pull 12.5k stock, and my trailer is rated at 9900lbs, so it's near impossible for me to overload the thing (especially having swapped from a toy-hauler to a regular TT - MUCH less cargo room).
The funniest things are watching the progression from new powerstroke owner, to what mods can I do, to how do I fix what I blew up, to I just bought a dodge Cummins truck and got rid of this powerstroke.
I ride motorcycle and have in the past raced them. I therefore have no need for a truck to be ‘fast’. “Moderation in all things” is a concept largely lost on the denizens of those forums.

And now for something completely different...

I am awaiting an RFO for orders to Ft. Hood, TX, where I will finish out my Army career. As of last week it was expected to drop by this Tuesday. In typical Army fashion, it was still not released as of COB today. I need to schedule movers for about 60 days from now, so Household-6 is becoming rather aggravated.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Jered

Post by Jered »

Well...I just sent an email to Lage to get on the list for the Suomi upper for the M11/Nine.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Jered wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:54 am Well...I just sent an email to Lage to get on the list for the Suomi upper for the M11/Nine.
Lol.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

evan price wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:01 amThe funniest things are watching the progression from new powerstroke owner, to what mods can I do, to how do I fix what I blew up, to I just bought a dodge Cummins truck and got rid of this powerstroke.
My brothers caught fire and was totaled, which he replaced with a Silverado.

He didnt believe me when he told me about it when he first bought to which i replied "You'll be sssooorrrrrryyyy" :lol:

In other news, mgmt continues to have unrealistic goals ( case in point, they wanted 200 chassis completed for monday. APPARENTLY nobody dod the cycle time math of 3 primary machining operations, followed by welding, then remachining, then tumbling, pemserting, prep for powdercoat, then powdercoat.... All to be completed by the skeleton Saturday crew. :roll: . By my math, the only way that was happenning was if you had the full production crew there the entire weekend, with machines running 24 hrs/day.

I just spent the morning looking at the Wilson Combat Classic Supergrade, and damn its a nice pistol, the price though, yeesh.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

Netpackrat wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:24 am
Jered wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:54 am Well...I just sent an email to Lage to get on the list for the Suomi upper for the M11/Nine.
Lol.
Yeah. At least it's not a boat. :lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Yet another thing Walmart doesn't carry; Dielectric grease. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

Greg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:18 am You know what I'm really enjoying right now? Kirkland Spiced Rum, mixed with Kirkland Lemonade, over ice. That's it.

Either that's really good, or I really needed a drink. :)
Not normally a rum drinker aside from the occasional mojito. We have spiced rum just because we have guests who like rum and coke. But rum + citrus + sweetener seems to be a winning combination, thus my lemonade (plus the light rum ran out).

Yeah. A little searching.... the internet is covered in recipes for rum lemonade. Even Bobby fucking Flay has one. Oh well.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Post by HTRN »

nPd1xj5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.