Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Greg

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Greg »

Rumpshot wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:24 pm
Greg wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:56 pm
MarkD wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:18 pm

I work in NYC and carry a folder every day that would get me arrested if a cop saw it. Concealed means concealed. I don't consent to a random search. No you can't Pat me down. Yes I will not enter the subway (here) because I refused a search

Move to PA is a possibility and I will be SO glad to get to America. Think I'll tell youse guys about it tomorrow, it is to laugh.
Went out for lunch today and passed by a table full of cops at Freddie's (local fast food burger chain, it's really quite good for fast food). With a gun in my pocket. I thought it was funny. Quite legal and all but still funny.

America is awesome. Freedom, fuck yeah. Or something like that.
How about sitting at a table with open carry, the guy sitting next to me is concealed, standing next to me is our local Congressman talking about what is going on in DC.
That sounds like a good place.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

MarkD wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:21 pm It's just easier to hassle the people who are actually PAYING to be there.
Well, yeah. The people paying are more tractable - they have more to lose. :|
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Durham68

Post by Durham68 »

Weetabix wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:06 pm ^We need a like button :lol:
This
"Unattended children will be given an espresso and a puppy"
g-man

Post by g-man »

Weetabix wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 pm
MarkD wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:21 pm It's just easier to hassle the people who are actually PAYING to be there.
Well, yeah. The people paying are more tractable - they have more to lose. :|
As much as many of us would like to believe we have no f*cks left to give, we're not quite to the level of the homeless guy washing his balls in the sink. Also, from a revenuer's perspective, the homeless guy is much less likely to heed a summons or pay court fees for anything. It's sad that by being a paying customer, you're self-selecting for harassment.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

So, i just found out about the Mahindra Roxor.

I liked it imediately, but was a bit disapointed that its offroad only, especially at the price their selling at.

Then I discovered that all it needs to get plates is some wiring for the brake lights and the liecense plates, which are already in place, just gotta dd the wiring.

Then i discovered that it really is a clone of a cj3, to the point that parts interchange..

Makes one go hurmmm.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Dunno what rig you are looking at, but I Googled the Roxor, and that is a CJ-7.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Netpackrat wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 am Dunno what rig you are looking at, but I Googled the Roxor, and that is a CJ-7.
Interesting. Digging further, it looks like they took the CJ-3 clone they have been making forever, stretched the wheelbase to CJ-7 length, and put the -7 style of body on it. Given that they are selling it as a side by side ATV, the price seems to be right in line with what I have seen. Honda has one that approaches what I paid for my crew cab truck.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, it looks like they are already in court with Fiat Chrysler.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Vivid racing will reflash the ecu to get rid of the speed limit issue, and they als sell abrake light kit specifically for the roxor.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

HTRN wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:13 pm So, i just found out about the Mahindra Roxor.

I liked it imediately, but was a bit disapointed that its offroad only, especially at the price their selling at.

Then I discovered that all it needs to get plates is some wiring for the brake lights and the liecense plates, which are already in place, just gotta dd the wiring.

Then i discovered that it really is a clone of a cj3, to the point that parts interchange..

Makes one go hurmmm.
What exactly does an Indian Jeep knockoff get you? Why would it be appealing?
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Greg wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:52 pm
HTRN wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:13 pm So, i just found out about the Mahindra Roxor.

Makes one go hurmmm.
What exactly does an Indian Jeep knockoff get you? Why would it be appealing?
Getting a Jeep without any money going to those filthy commie UAW people maybe?