Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

"Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?"

Well yeah, I totally did this once.
Jered

Post by Jered »

All you people with strokes and stuff, get better
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Well, im home, symptoms have improved, but im nowhere near 100%, among other things my balance is screwed up because i lost fine motor control on my right side with some numbness.also some minor speech issues and im occasionally bitting my tongue,especially when i eat.

Doctors were kinda baffled as i basically had it in my sleep, had no pain, had no previous medical history to indicate a possible stroke in the works, which is, from what i understand unusual in a victim under 50.

Symptoms are improving rapidly, as in days, so im hoping for at least a mostly complete recovery in the near future.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Also typing with only my left hand kinda sucks. :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Glad to hear you're home and getting better. Hope that trend keeps going.

I'll let the comments about typing with your left hand write themselves...
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Greg

Post by Greg »

randy wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:21 pm Glad to hear you're home and getting better. Hope that trend keeps going.

I'll let the comments about typing with your left hand write themselves...
And right after I sent some morale building suggestions, too. Hmmmm.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Things i have learned today:
Costco is selling a generic, nonthemed lego set,for 40 bucks, something I haven't seen Lego offer in 20 years. Other things of interest is a 7500 watt trifuel generator, for less than a grand.

Its far easier to drive than walk. I almost certainly could have driven myself to the ER, getting from the truck to the door is another matter.

The old gas cap in the handle trick is a lifesaver when standing is unpleasant and holding onto a gas nozzle doubly so.

I think i finally have time to catch up on my reading.

The house i was looking at went pending sometime between the previous weekend, and when i got home from the hospital, apparently God has decided to add insult to injury. Im just waiting for a gaggle of big tiitied asian girls to show up and sing the asshole song to make it a hat trick. :(

MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:04 pm Also typing with only my left hand kinda sucks. :roll:
I broke my right arm and had it in a long cast when I was 14. I feel your pain.....

Glad you're on the mend, I'll keep you in my prayers for a full recovery.
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

HTRN wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:00 am Things i have learned today:
Costco is selling a generic, nonthemed lego set,for 40 bucks, something I haven't seen Lego offer in 20 years. Other things of interest is a 7500 watt trifuel generator, for less than a grand.

Its far easier to drive than walk. I almost certainly could have driven myself to the ER, getting from the truck to the door is another matter.

The old gas cap in the handle trick is a lifesaver when standing is unpleasant and holding onto a gas nozzle doubly so.

I think i finally have time to catch up on my reading.

The house i was looking at went pending sometime between the previous weekend, and when i got home from the hospital, apparently God has decided to add insult to injury. Im just waiting for a gaggle of big tiitied asian girls to show up and sing the asshole song to make it a hat trick. :(
Damn, I may need to get a couple of those Lego sets. I've always thought they'd be handy for model railroads to get building sizes before building them permanently.

And big-tittied Asian girls? I know what those words mean individually but together they have no meaning.....
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MarkD wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am Damn, I may need to get a couple of those Lego sets. I've always thought they'd be handy for model railroads to get building sizes before building them permanently.

And big-tittied Asian girls? I know what those words mean individually but together they have no meaning.....
Mark something else you might want to look at is there are now acouple of cheap (sub $300) SLA printers. Small work envelope, and they use uv lcd screens rather than lasers, but the resolution is probably good enough for what you want it for.

As for the big tittied Asian girls,what nature denies, Alergan provides. ;)