Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Odahi

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Odahi »

randy wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:26 amMy condolences.
+1
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Sorry to hear that, Vonz.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

It took me about 20 years, but it would appear that I finally managed to kill my Dillon tumbler.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:49 am It took me about 20 years, but it would appear that I finally managed to kill my Dillon tumbler.
My condolences for your loss.
g-man

Post by g-man »

Vonz90 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Netpackrat wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:49 am It took me about 20 years, but it would appear that I finally managed to kill my Dillon tumbler.
I don’t know if I’m going to hell over it or not, but that definitely made me laugh...
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Vonz90 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Thanks. It was preceded in death by my Lee decapping die. Not sure how one breaks the simplest die there is, but I managed to do it.

Overall, having bought the higher volume press is making other weak points of my reloading gear more readily apparent. Some stuff has broken, regular die sets don’t play well with the XL750, and other processes seem more excruciatingly slow.

Edit to add; I am probably going to end up with 3 sets of 300blk dies because I didn’t buy the Dillon set 4 years ago like I should have. Was hoping they would come out with a steel set but they still only offer carbide in that caliber. Probably going to end up getting their power case trimmer at some point too.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

What is the deal with the "Black wives matter" movement? I've been saying that for years...
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Net, if its something straightforward, Dillon mught have replacement parts for your tumbler.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

4 week followup today from double hernia repair and Doc says "fly be free" (don't put on weight and stress that mesh".
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
randy

Post by randy »

:)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".